34

my head hurts.

the boy didn't move for a second

in seconds y/n had her body pressed up against the ground with a weight above her. her brain couldn't comprehend the passed five seconds, leaving her a blubbering mess below him.

his hand snaked it's way around her neck, and bakugo took a firm hold of it. y/n felt his fingers began to tighten around her, leaving her gasping for air.

"give up l/n."

he lifted her torso backwards, now having her on her knees with him behind, chest pressed it against her back.

nails clawed at his strong grip, but nothing happened. "you're too weak. now give up, or i'll squeeze this little neck of yours until you pass out."

giving up isn't an option.

as much as she attempted to attack the figure behind her, she continued to fail while the grip cutting off her airways was getting tighter and tighter.

bakugo felt her give up fighting against his hold, her body then falling limp. he had won.

"l/n is out of commission! bakugo wins!"

no one could believe the sight of the girl on the floor. everyone watched as bakugo placed her body down slowly, also taking class 1-a students by surprise.

"he probably only did that because all the big agencies are watching." kyoka made sure to state before mina could say another word.

"i have my suspicions."

time passed in the wait for the next fight, as bakugo was fighting twice in a row the extra time was for him to heal and nurse himself back to health. even if he protested he didn't have too.

"i'm fine! she didn't leave a scratch on me!"

she had. many. dried blood ran down his arms from her clawing at his grip around her neck. her nose bad bled as well as his, coating his skin in crimson.

as the young boy argued with his ego sky high, y/n had just sat up in one of the medical beds stored below the stands.

"they will only allow one of us at a time." a soft, familiar voice stated, "you must rest y/n." y/n looked up to see her blue eyes friend looking down at her, a soft but pitiful smile on her lips.

"no momo." y/n stated sternly, returning the girl's expression, not wanting to come off as rude. "i want to watch them fight."

y/n's thoughts took a toll on her mind. flooding her brain, having it soon over flow.

i lost.

to bakugo.

did he choke me until i passed out?

my head hurts.

i won't hear the end of this now.

why didn't my quirk work on him?

"y/n-"

"i'm coming to watch." the girl ordered, slowly turning her legs to the edge of the bed. yaoyorozu reached out her arm to help her friend up, knowing her stubbornness had her give up trying to bedrid her.

y/n's legs were wobbly beneath her due to lying down for so long, leaving mom to be the only thing keeping her balanced.

once they reached the door, momo opened it to reveal four worried classmates at the door. all looking at her with eyes full of relief upon seeing their friend was okay.

"you look rough." the blonde is first to talk, tilting his head like a dog as he talked.

"denki you cant say that!" jiro shoved an earphone jack into the boys ear, casing his to yelp in pain and clutch it tightly. the purple haired girl then turned back to y/n. "although you should probably go for a shower when you get home."

"y/n i'm glad you're alright."

"thank you guys."