85

stronger than you think.

she stood there, dumbfounded

she stood there, dumbfounded. contacts. does my quirk not work through contacts? she couldn't believe it, after all that time of her blaming herself, questioning what she did wrong. the boy had contacts in?

"you-"

"will you two stop flirting and get over here!" kirishima yelled, having the two teenagers tear their gazes apart and help their classmates fight the villains.

they looked around to see a large ice pillar that held the rest of the group, giving them a way to escape.

"get on that fucking pillar." bakugo ordered, pointing down towards the girl with the wings.

"what? no!" she exclaimed, crossing her arms over her chest. "not gonna happen fireworks."

"what's going on todoroki?"

"did you guys not hear the broadcast?...some villains have taken over the tower." y/n stepped in to explain while todoroki kept producing ice to push their classmates higher.

"wait, that's what this is about?"

"we will explain more when we can." todoroki added, "we have no time." he finally stopped the ice as they watched the rest of the group run across a walkway high above.

holes emerged in todoroki's ice wall, the two villains stepping through. "what's with this guys quirk?!"

"stay on guard."

"shut up! i know that."

"so you wanna pick a fight?" the smaller villain questioned, the group was cautious. as although they didn't know much about the other's quirk, they had no clue with the one talking.

seconds later, it changed. his body pumped up in size as his skin shifted from peach to purple. as if he were and off brand hulk.

"then let's see how tough you really are!"

todoroki shot out another load of ice, only having the enormous creature break it before it felt any damage. he charged towards them, and just in time kirishima and todoroki had jumped to the side, while bakugo grabs y/n's waist and blasted himself backwards, pulling them both to safety.

"die!" he yelled, already running back in and slowing y/n to catch her breath as she was winded by the sudden action. he blasted the monster in the back but seemed to had done nothing when he emerged back out of the smoke and charged for the blonde.

"bakugo!" kirishima yelled, slamming his shoulder into his, pushing him out of the way. kirishima's arms them crossed in front of him before he activated his quirk.

the punch dealt to him had caused him no damage but sent him flying backwards, todoroki even attempted to stop him with a wall of ice but he shot through it and made himself an indent of his body in the outer wall of the room.

"kirishima!" bakugo yelled, his voice full of worry as he eyed where the boy had slammed into the wall.

"dodge!" y/n yelled, swooping in with her wings and grabbing a hold of the boy and moving his to stand beside todoroki, who continued to shoot ice whenever he could.

y/n now flew above, while todoroki and bakugo stood back to back with a criminal in front of each of them.

"where did you two come from?"

"like we'd tell a couple of villains!"

"why would we tell you anything."

"you boys really do know how to fight." one of them stated, bakugo's mouth curing up into a sly grin.

"oh you've really done it now." he mumbled, loud enough for todoroki to overheard but leaving the other two confused.

bringing her wings in, y/n shot herself diagonally. one leg was bent while her other was extended fully out, the heel of her shoe being the last thing the man saw before he was tackled to the ground.

her foot was on his neck as she crouched down and looked into his eyes before he could do any further damage.

"don't move a muscle." she ordered, her eyes visible a deep shade crimson. "you don't think i did a good job?" she asked in a sarcastic sad tone. "you don't think i know how to fight?"