39

internships begin!

"welcome to the agency kid

"welcome to the agency kid."

y/n would claim she has barely ever had her breath taken away. but at the sight of the tall white building having the light of the sunset bouncing off of it, it truly was beautiful.

"this is incredible." she gasped, her mouth still slightly open. the hero chuckled at the sight, using one of his wings to push her mouth closed and turning her head toward him.

"follow me." he ordered before suddenly disappearing into the sky. 

y/n stood dumbfounded for a moment, before shaking her head and snapping back to reality. her white wings snapped from her back, pushing off the ground to follow the man.

once she reached the height of the building, she spun in the air attempting to scout out her boss, her eyes darting to each building before she spotted him on top of his own. the wings giving him away.

she rushed over to him and sat on the ledge beside him, pulling her wings back in.

"right kid here's the plan. tomorrow 8am you need to be up and dressed in your training uniform, then at 11am we're gonna go for lunch with some of the team, sign some autographs, take some pictures all that, we will be on call from then until 7pm, anything happens we gotta be there. got that so far?"

she nodded, too indulged in his words to say anything.

"then we're on patrol at 7 onward, meaning we're the ones keeping an eye out for trouble okay, our rota ends at 10pm so then we will come home, you can go for a showers and eat and stuff and then we can discuss friday's plan, got it?"

"yes hawks sensei."

"you don't need to call me that kid, call me keigo when we aren't out on patrol, okay?"

"okay keigo."

"good kid, now go and eat or whatever, i'll get one of my sidekicks to show you around." he put his thumbs up after he had spoken, "so let's get down there."

y/n extended her wings out and watched the pro hero's next move. he pushed himself off the ledge, falling towards the floor head on. y/n did the same, the two having their wings swoop them upwards just in time, a few pedestrians cheering at the sight.

both hawks and y/n landed gracefully on the stone sidewalk, the pro hero already shaking his hand to the citizens.

y/n wished she had worn her costume, knowing hawks would have introduced her to the city as he did with most of his partnerships.

"come on, let's go inside."

both bodies walked to the large glass doors of the agency, a small sound was made as they slid open smoothly. at the very front of the entrance a large oval desk stood with a tall woman behind it. behind her a water feature that reached the floor to ceiling drew y/n's attention immediately.

"washi!" hawks cheered, approached a young male in front of him, sharing the same feature of having wings.

"sup keigo." he greeted so casually, y/n watched him closely, spotting small detail about the boy, a  beak like nose and shark teeth. nothing compared to kirishima's.

"y/n l/n, meet washi gushiken. washi, this is y/n. i need you to give the kid a tour okay- she's from ua so don't be embarrassing me kid!" hawks ordered in a joking tone, the boy chuckled at his boss's words before firing back to the girl.

"hello l/n, welcome to the agency."

he was tall. his body towered over hers, making her feel slightly intimidated. but she soon collected herself. it's just meeting new people.

"let's get on with the tour."

washi walked the girl around the large building, showing her the way to the gym, meeting room, hawks office, his own office and so on. leaving her room to be last.

"and here is your room, it's nice to have a new face at the agency." the boy grinned, opening the door to the girl's temporary home.

"thank you gushiken-senpai, i look forward to working with you."

"please, no formalities. call me washi." he insisted shaking his hands in front of him.

"well, call me y/n. thank you washi." y/n bowed slightly, still using her manners. something she knew one of her classmates lacked.

god it's not hard to have some manners baku- why? how he had slipped into her mind frustrated her further, even more due to the fact he was on the other side of japan.

get out of my head.