Intro

"Death is brought to us all, no matter how hard we run."

✦"You're going to get what your given, do what mommy tells you love." She rides me slowly now, the sensation of her hot pussy squeezing around me.✦

***

✦ "It hurts." She whimpers underneath me, her eyes squinting shut.

"Open your eyes darling." I soothe, we sweat and pant against each other, her eyes open and I plant a light kiss at the top of her lip.

"You can take it." I reply whilst one of my hand leaves her waist and starts to rub her clit, I feel her come leaking out of her pussy, dripping from her pussy."✦

*MATURE CONTENT 18+*

Delaynie Grayson- Enchantress

Drystan Caliban- King of the corrupted

7 year old Delaynie watched as her parents lives we're drained before her, Merick Greyston took in the broken orphan and raised her to be a destroyer, the destroyer of men. She was named The Enchantress due to her ability to lure men to their deaths.

Mericks greatest weapon.

Drystan Caliban, no parents, no relatives, from foster family to foster family. After one failed robbery, 15 year old Drystan found himself living in his uncles house. He's no longer the boy who was arrested for robbing a store, now he's a murderer.

The king of the corrupted.

But what happens when two worlds collided?

TW AND DISCLAIMERS:
English is not my first language so please correct any errors
Sexual scenes
Knife kink
Gun kink
Gory descriptions
Death
Murder
Drinking
Drugs
Inappropriate language
Mention of suicide and death
Blood kinks.
The quotes and passages in this book are all written by me unless I give creds.
All images are from Pinterest.
If you hate or spoil the book for others you will be muted which means that you can no longer access this story.
Thank you for choosing to read Corrupted soul.

Corrupted Soul is a dark romance, if you don't agree with any of the above don't read.

I know most of yall are not over 18 but oh well, neither am I.

I hope you guys like this book, First chapter will be out within the week.

..