13. Escape

I felt heat radiate my body, tingles covering it

I felt heat radiate my body, tingles covering it. I felt as if I was on fire. Sweat glands form on my skin and my throat tightened.

"Is this hell?" I groaned whilst slowly opening my eyes. A man, dark hair, blue eyes, looking to be around thirty stands before me.

"Aleksandro thought you were dead." He reports to me, I let my eyes travel around the room, it was the same one I was tied up in before.

"Why is it so hot here?" My voice speaks out hardly even forming words as they come out jumbled together.

"Whores shouldn't speak unless they're moaning, I've only heard of what that mouth can do. How about you show me?" At first his words lit a fire inside of me but then I pushed it down, this was my way out.

I try to ignore my body overheating and put on my facade. The facade that I was so used to by now.

"What's your name?" I ask him acting as if his words did not affect me the slightest.

He slightly smirks, "Alexai." He answers and starts to unbuckle his belt, his bulge already hardened.

"Okay, Alexai, don't you want to unchain me so I can show you exactly how good my mouth works?" I turn my voice low and seductive, his pants fall to the blood coated floor.

My blood.

Flashbacks of Aleksandro slicing open my jaw fill my mind, I don't even know how I'm still alive. I look to my right arm and see a bandage further down my elbow.

So he cuts me open but puts a small plaster after a blood transfusion?

"Do you think I'm fucking stupid?" His terrible accent makes an entrance when he curses.

"Of course not, I just want you to feel good. Do you want me to make you feel good Alexai?" My voice stays low as I flash him a slutry smile but it backfires on me when I let out a small hiss from my jaw.

I've got to give it to Aleksandro, he knows how to torture his victims very well.

"Ladno. But you're hands are being tied." He informs me, I nod my head slowly. My eyes travel around the room, it looks like an abandoned warehouse, no flooring on the floors, bare walls, light only shining through the small bulb dangling from the ceiling.

He reaches down into his pant pocket and pull out a small metal key, he stands up and strolls towards me unlocking my right wrists. The chains snap open and I groan in relief.

Alexai unlocks my left wrist, I bring them together in front of me to observe them. Small fresh wounds wrap around my wrists from the spikes.

I twist my wrists and crack my neck, he walks towards a table filled with knives and scissors then brings back a rope. I join together my wrists and allow him to tie me as I drop to my knees, he walks back wearing only his briefs. His trousers lay in front of me, I spot a handgun peaking out of the waistband.

He pulls down his briefs and his dick springs out, already hard and coated with pre cum. My hands are tied in front of my stomach, I lean forward and swipe my tongue upwards upon his tip.

He lets out a small moan and I lick my way along the small length of his dick before taking him in with my mouth, my eyes rolling to meet his whilst I Bob my head along.

My hands fiddle with his pants until I'm met with the hard material of his gun.

It's like he wants me to escape.

I internally roll my eyes whilst I start to move my head faster, I spin the gun slowly in my hand to hold it upright and then when I swirl my tongue around Alexais dick the sound of his moan covers the gun cocking.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come." He moans and just when I feel his cock twitch I press the barrel to his foot and pull the trigger.

My mouth leaves his dick when he screams and I fall back as I stand up to my feet with a struggle.

"You little bitch!" He shouts and I raise the gun with my right hand, my left following and then I shoot his head, he falls to the ground and I let out a deep breath.

I close my eyes for just a second and then stride towards the table where the knives lay.

It's really crazy how easily you can trick a man by just offering him a release.

Poor thing didn't even get that. Not that the desperate fuck deserves it.

I reach for the sharpest knife I can find and start to cut the ropes open, he tied it hard. Growing frustrated, I cut the rope and then just raise my hands to my head and pull them apart with as much force as I can.

The sounds of the rope tearing fills the room, I place a few knives in the waistband of my jeans and hold the gun in my hand.

I run towards the door which he set foot in from, surprise. Surprise. He left it unlocked.

Men.

I twist the doorknob and pull it open slowly, checking if anyone stands outside. "Ot. ona ukhodit!" One of the guard shouts to the other, he is about to press the button on his earpiece.

Before he can utter another word I shoot his head, he falls dead o the ground and I shoot the other guard.

I squint my eyes as they adjust to the light, as far as I could see it was only street and a forest at the side.

The smart option would be the forest so that I wouldn't be seen if any other guards are in their way.

I take the two guns from the guards and tuck them in my waistband for extra ammo.

But if I go through the forest I'll most definitely get lost, I have guns with me....

Street it is.

I force my legs in front of one another hardly standing up.

As I make my way down the road one thought does not leave my mind; Drystan.

How he would have been much larger than Alexai, how he would have fucked my mouth so hard, how he isn't here to save me.

Was he even bothered about my absence?

*****

I deeply apologise for the short chapter but first day or school was today, it was shit.

THANK YOU FOR 111k!!!

Also I just wanted to say that I read all the comments even if I don't reply and saying 'no offence' doesn't mean anything. :)

Word count 1128