31. Abelino

I hadn't explored the city much, I just stayed in the hotel for the next day

I hadn't explored the city much, I just stayed in the hotel for the next day. As of now I am getting dressed for the dinner a simple dark grey suit and a tie.

I have showered and combed my hair back whilst it was wet to enhance the volume, I shove my gun into the waistband of my pants and placed a lighter inside my pocket

After I was pleased with my appearance, I walked out of the hotel and into the black limo.

The drive was short and ended swiftly, the driver holds the door open for me and I step outside of the car.

I stand outside a club, a large sign reading 'Lavigne,' a fancy name considering it was a club.

I pull open the door and walk inside, the scenery of weed and smoke fills my nose, my eyes trail over the club. It was extremely large, black booths everywhere, stripper poles at the far left and a bar, it was lit a dim blue colour.

"Mr Caliban?" I snap my head to the side and my eyes land on a woman dressed in a short black dress which hardly covered any chest. "Mr Abelino is sitting there." She points to one of the booth, I jerk my head and walk away from her towards the booth she had informed me of. I walk past the men sniffing powders and smoking.

A man with a head of blonde buzz-cutted hair sits leaned back in the booth, a glass of Bourbon in his hand, beside him sits a platinum blonde haired lady, her hair was up in a loose ponytail, blue eyes, she wore a satin dress with a cowl opening, her eyebrows a mid-brown colour and so were her eyelashes. Her gaze averts to me and she looks startled and looks me up and down at a slow pace.

"Mr Caliban." Abelino speaks out as he notices my appearance, "Take a seat, you-" he points to one of the servers who were passing by-"Get him a glass of tequila." He orders him and the server rushes away, I sit down beside Abelino.

"Speak." I say.

"A woman, Delaynie Grayson." I spread my legs and lean back into the seat, smiling to myself.

"What is the reason for you wanting her dead?" The server placed my drink on the table and slides it towards me, I bring it to my lips and catch the gaze of the blonde woman, she watches me swallow down the drink.