26. Change

"Did you know that I like you?" She asks, my eyes widen as the words spill from her mouth, she rests her weight on my arms as I caught her before she fell flat on the ground.

After she had ran out the studio, fought me, cried 'cause she couldn't kill me and then walked away from me, I went back into the studio to make sure none of the footage was released.

The whole interview was chaos starting from when Kenzie mentioned her parents. dumb bitch.

She never did make it clear that what we had was just sex, i want to say she led me on but that was a lie. I know that Delaynie would never become involved with a made man. She was smarter than that.

Made men kill, made men are ruthless, made men cheat and lie, made men are not loyal, made men don't care.

I wasn't born a made man, I become one.

When Hadeon found me and Ryen he taught us everything, he trained us and made us who we are today.

He made us killers, or so he thought.

I already had killed before back when I was on the streets after I escaped my old foster father.

He was forcing me to buy alcohol for him when I was a literal child, every day after school he would send me out to get some for him, every night when I came home empty handed he would punish me.

"Go get some booze. Now." He boomed again which made me jump, tears threatened to leave my eyes but I held them back, I couldn't let him see me cry. Not again. I spun around and ran out of the house in search for the nearest bar, I jog down the street until the red sign flashes. 'Sins.' It read, the lights were tacky and looked cheap. i pushed open the door and strolled towards the bar, the bartender looks at me for a second then turns his gaze to the other cutsomers.

"Hello?" I call out and the man turns to me after slidng a glass full of red liquid to another person.

"I don't serve children." His gruff voice speaks out and he turns his attention away from me, my stomach sinks and bile rises at the back of my throat, i know that now all hope has been obliterated. He's going to punish me.

Once i enter the house and he sees no bottle in my hands he undoes his belt, I knew this routine off by heart by now, he walks towards me then rips my shirt off, I try to run away but he grips onto my arm and pulls me back then throws me on the ground, my nose hits it first and blood pours down my lips. A hard strike lands on my back and the burn electrocutes through my back, tears stream down my face as he repeatedly brings the belt down on me.

"Stop!" I cry out choking from my tears, but he hits me even harder.

"Stupid cunt. Cant even do a simple job without fucking something up can you? No wonder your father left when he found out you was about to burden everyone. Are you not ashamed? Ashamed that you killed your mother?!" He howls, his words stick to my mind. He's always been like this, all of them have. Every family Ive been put into had uttered the words 'you killed your mother' my mother died due to childbirth. It's not common now and her death had always been a mystery to me.