19. Memories

Strolling into the torture chamber Amelia shuts the door behind her as we walk towards Aleksandro

I slap his ugly face, he groans and his eyes slowly open, then widening when he realises I'm here. I smirk to myself and stride to the shelves to pick out my favourite weapons.

Then place them on the ground beside Aleksandro, he was chained to the ceiling like he had done with me but his feet didn't reach the ground and the spikes on the cuffs constantly dug into his wrists.  "I see your jaw has healed." He begins to speak with his god awful accent and I crease. Aleksandro was about fifty years old, here chasing after people nearly three times younger than the old cunt.

"You went way over your head, you could've left my father alone- but no, you went and killed him, along with my mother. Malachi did you a favour when he killed his father. So why the hell did you go after him?" I ask, now that I was getting answers, Amelia is picking out her choice of weaponary whilst I speak to Aleksandro.

"Because..... nah. I'm not telling you shit, you can kill me, torture me, but I will never speak." He announces and I sigh, always the chained up ones who have the biggest mouth but won't tell me what I want to know .

Guess I've got to make him speak then.

I flick my pocket knife and it snaps open, I dip the metal blade into my bucket of salt water then bring the pointy side to his bare chest. "Tell me what I want to know." I say in a sing song voice whilst piercing the blade into his chest at an extremely slow pace, feeling his skin tear apart with the push.

He starts to scream, the pain in his voice giving me pleasure, "STOP!" He screams and Amelia joins me, placing her things down.

"'Stop'!" Amelia mocks in a high pitched voice and I giggle, I stop pushing the blade into him but don't pull it out.

"I just wanted to see all his family dead!" He shouts and I twist the knife at an excruciating pace.

"Ha! Now instead of all his family dying, you're about to die but not yet. First we're going to play with you." Amelia informs him and his eyes squint shut, I twist the knife in a circle and carve out a section of his tissue. Not a huge amount only small.

I pull the tissue out of him and squeeze it in my hands, the blood dripping onto my clothes and the floor.

Amelia picks up her knife and pulls down Aleksandro's boxers, snickering. "This is what you wanted to 'fuck her tight pussy' with?" My eyes fall down to his doorknob of a penis, I burst out laughing with Amelia.

"Bitch." He seethes, wait- 

"How did you know he said that?" I ask her, if she knew what Aleksandro said she must know what Braxton said...

"Drystan, and it's okay Laynie. It's not your fault." She assured me and turns back to Aleksandro, holding the knife at his dick, she pushes it slightly and then drags it up, cutting away a thin layer of his dick.