6. Redeeming

I've always been attracted to blondes, blue eyes, basic I know, but Delaynie is just remarkable

Her body is one that many woman would die for, pay for even but she was born with it. All natural, all her. I've seen what her mother and father looked like, other than the hair and face structure they look completely different.

Her mouth is even better, how she curses me, how she claims that she hates me but really she just needs to see past the dumbfound hatred.

Her touch gave me chills, it made the hair on the back of my neck rise. When she straddled me, blood rushed to my cock and I couldn't even hide it. I see now why everyone talks so highly of her.

The way she tortured that man, god I was so fucking turned on. I looked to my side to catch Ryen staring at her but no, his gaze was laying on Amelia.

Once we left the room she started speaking with another man, Ashton, I've planned about fifty ways to kill him in my mind.

I have no right to do be jealous, but she brings that out of me. He leans down to whisper something in her ear and I saw as a few hairs on her neck rise.

I'm going to kill him.

I was drawn in by Delaynie's warm brown eyes and captured by her smile, her eyes were soft opposed to her habits.

They say eyes are the mirror to the soul, I believe eyes are a facade, Delaynie's are soft and warm almost consoling whereas she is the complete opposite of that.

Eyes reveal a person true intentions, true thought but Delaynie almost hides that completely.  Almost. Many would try to read her and fail terribly but one glance at her and I see past the built up walls.

I see the frown on her face when she's deep in thought.

I know that deep down there is an innocent girl waiting to be freed. And I'm going to free her. 

I've tried to end her life multiple times, instant regret. The moment she waltz into the dining room, I knew I had committed a huge mistake.

It was a fallacy to assume that she was an average girl whose death would effect few people.

But she hates me.

I guess I've got to redeem myself.

We are playing pool right now, she bends down to take her aim and aligns the stick with the white ball.