33. Hair

EDIT ONE:

"Do you not miss it?" She asks, her eyes staring into mine and I remember all the times I had gotten lost in the green. All the times I had held the green gaze when slamming into her, but that was all a faint memory now.

Right now it's only Delaynie, it's always going to be Delaynie.

EDIT TWO:

"Oh my god! Do you still speak to Ryen?" She asks in excitement, the bartender slides me another drink. I turn my head to the window, I could've sworn I saw something. I shake off the feeling and turn back.

"Yeah, we still live together." I reply and swallow down some of my drink.

****

We arrived in Russia after about a days flight, as of now, our men are bringing in our belongings

We arrived in Russia after about a days flight, as of now, our men are bringing in our belongings. I stand to the side so that I make sure that they don't break anything.

Amelia is in our room settling in, Mateo is in his, I didn't have much things to bring in except a bed and my clothes.

Drystan is still high as fuck.

"Delaynie? Delaynie? Delaynie? Delaynie?" He bugs me, I turn my head to him, his eyes were red, his hair messy. He's a wreck.

"What?" I snap, I haven't had my chance to have a normal conversation with him as he's still out of it.

"Can we have sex now? I'm hard 'cause I saw you." He says, he was too close to me so I push him backwards with my hand to his face.

"I want to helsh." His words were muffled with my hand in his face, I let go and sigh. I believe he means he want to 'help'.

Then he starts giggling.

"Fucksake." I groan under my breath, the last couch is placed in my living room and I give the men a nod before they leave, the house was basic, three bedrooms, the living room, kitchen and dining room were all combined and open, the bedrooms and bathroom were upstairs.

"You're pretty." He whispers, I roll my eyes he stands a few feet from me, staring at me, and walk away from him up to mine and Amelia's room, it was quite large but basic, two single beds pushed to either side of the room and two bedside chests beside the beds, a large window at the wall were our beds are pushed up to, one closet.

Amelia was hanging her clothes up, I drop onto her bed and stare at the ceiling.

"Is he still high?" She asks.

"Yep." I reply and place my hands behind my head.

"Can't fucking wait till he sobers up so I can beat the shit out of him." She seethes, I would laugh but nothing amuses me.

He went out with that, he also said very hurtful things to me. I was supposed to not fall for him, never like him, never care for him that much to be hurt by what he says or does.