34. Food

"You got me down on my knees, it's getting harder to breathe"

I took a quick shower so that all the hairs had fallen off me, slip on my panties and underwear then throw a loose shirt over my head, it ended mid-thigh

I combed my wet hair and put away the brush, I liked how my hair looked now. It was new, maybe it meant a new me.

Who am I kidding? I love the original me.

I love everything about myself, how I look, how I sound, how I kill, how I fuck, I love who I am. Yes I'm in love with myself.

I can't really feel anything for those who aren't Amelia, my uncle or aunt.

I love myself, always will.

The reason for this being because I am me and I'm more than enough for myself.

I don't need validation from others, I don't feel the need to make someone proud or change myself so that they like me.

Except Drystan.

The things I feel for Drystan are unknown to me.

I do know that I like him, but seeing him kiss that fucker has blurred my feelings for him. It's now a mix of hatred and affection.

I let my hair dry naturally and stroll down the stairs to the kitchen, Amelia holds a knife to Mateo's neck, Mateo dares her with his eyes, he is pushed up to the counter, his hands holding onto it as Amelia keeps her stance in front of him.

I've known Amelia long enough to know she catches feelings way to easily, my polar opposite. The one thing we share in common would be the liking of spilling blood.

"Amelia!" I snap, Amelia snaps her head to me and Mateo uses her divert of attention to snatch the knife away. He holds it form the blade and throws it the ground in a swift movement, drops of blood dripping from the palm of his hand.

"What?!" She snaps back, Mateo steps to the side and takes a few steps back, he turns around and washes his hands.

"You can't fucking kill him!" I scold in shock, I cover my amusement in the situation with a frustrated expression. We could laugh about it later.

"He's pissing me off." She groans, I turn to Mateo who shakes his head snaps dry and holds a smirk on his face.

"You can't kill him though." I say calmly, she rolls her eyes.

"Fine." She seethes through gritted teeth.

"She's just mad 'cause she burnt her food, she got jealous because mine was made to the best standards." Mateo adds on and scoffs, he puts on his annoyed facade but I see right through it.