Shopping

⚠️mention of abuse⚠️

Scarlett's pov
I woke up to the sound of someone in the kitchen. Rose wasn't here this week so who was it? Oh wait omg I forgot. I got out of bed putting some sweats and a hoodie. I hear something fall on the ground and break. Then I heard an 'ow'. Shit. I ran downstairs making sure not trip and fall. I noticed Chloe on the ground cleaning up some broken glass. "Chloe don't move!" I kind of shouted which made her scared. I carefully pulled her away making sure she doesn't step on any shattered pieces. As I pulled her away, I felt her body tremble.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to break anything. Please don't hit me" she said closing her eyes waiting for her to be hit. "Chloe I'm not going hurt you. I will never lay a hand on you okay?" I wipe her tears away and lifted her chin up so she could see my face. "I'm sorry" she said again. "Hey don't be sorry okay. I will clean this up and you can watch some tv. How does that sound?" She nodded her head and went to go watch some tv. I carefully cleaned the mess up then started to make breakfast. When breakfast was ready I called Chloe and we sat down in silent. I knew she was still upset about what happened.

"Hey honey, I called your foster home yesterday asking if you could stay with me for a while and they said it was okay. Only if you want to" I mentioned taking mine and her plate to the dishwasher. "I want to stay" she said. "Great! Would you like to go shopping for some clothes and furniture?" I ask putting stuff away "Okay" she went upstairs to get dressed while I cleaned up a bit.

Chloe's pov
I got dress in the clothes that Scarlett gave me. She told me I could keep them since they look better on me than her.

When I finished, I went downstairs seeing Scarlett waiting patiently at the door, keys in her hand

When I finished, I went downstairs seeing Scarlett waiting patiently at the door, keys in her hand. "You ready?" Scarlett asked me as I reached her. "Yup" she opened the door and I walked out. She led me to her garage and we chose to take the white jeep. That's my dream car so driving in it was magical. We soon arrived at the mall. It wasn't that far away. Before we got out, scarlett stoped me. "What is it?" I asked taking my seatbelt off waiting for what she's going to say.

"Okay listen, there's probably going to be some people in the mall who will take pictures of me, well of us" she started talking. "Why?" She sighs "Because I'm a celebrity" bruh what? "Wait? What?" I was so confused. I didn't know that. How could I? We didn't really got the chance to watch some tv or anything. "Yeah, and I don't want people knowing who you are so your going to cover your face for me okay?" I nodded. "But we will have security with us so we should be okay" I nod my head. "Okay" we hopped out of the car and started to walk towards the mall. As soon as we got in, security came towards us and we started walking to the first store. Gucci. When we walked towards it, I could hear people yell and camera's flashing. 'Scarlett over here' 'who's the girl?' 'Is she yours?' Those were the questions the people would ask. I felt nervous so I took Scarlett's hand and she squeezed it to reassure me that everything will be okay.

Scarlett's pov
I took Chloe's hand giving it a little squeeze. Then I notice that she was still getting nervous so I covered her face for her so that she can hold on to me. After what felt like forever, we arrived at Gucci. We looked around a bit and I notice that Chloe was eyeing a bag. I knew if I asked her if she wanted it, she would deny and move on. "Hey Chloe? Would you like me to get that for you?" I asked and she looked shocked.

"No thank you" she replied. I took the bag anyways and she gave me a questioning look. I just laughed. "Chloe, you can have whatever you want. I mean it" I told her. She till looked surprised. "You can even get yourself a car I don't care. Get whatever that will make you happy" "Okay thanks" she said smiling. After looking around a bit more, I bought her the bag and she hugged me after thanking me. We went to a few more store to get some clothes, furnitures and some decorations for her room for now. I hope I could make that her permanent room.