I want Chloe!

⚠️this chapter can be rough of some people so if you don't like guns and violence or stuff like that, then you can skip this chapter. But this may or may not be a sad chapter... anyways see you in the next one if you skip! Now, story time⚠️

Chloe's pov

"Chloe" I heard someone whisper. "Chloe get up" the person shook me and I finally woke up.

"What" I said kinda angry. I was still fricken tired like let the child sleep.

"You have school" mom said putting a bowl full of fruits for me on my table then left.

"Ugh" I said getting up and taking a quick shower then getting dress. Today, I decided to be lazy...which means that I'm wearing some black sweats and a white crop top. Oh and my white vans.

Oh while I was doing that, I was also eating my fruits. "Rose are you ready?" I said knocking on her door.

"Yup" she said opening it revealing her wearing the same thing as me. Well almost. She was wearing a white hoodie instead of a crop top.

"I guess we're twining today" I laughed reaching her hand and dragging her downstairs.

~time skip~

Rose and I arrived at school and i noticed this sketchy person just standing there in the hallway but I wasn't really thinking about it.

I was walking hand in hand with Rose in the hallway until we both heard on the intercom "lock down".

When I first heard that, I quickly dragged Rose into my class, since we walked pass it a few seconds ago. The teacher was ushering us to get in the corner and told us to be quite.

The teacher made sure that the doors aw locked then came where everyone else was. "Chloe? Rose?" I heard a familiar voice whispered.

"Emma?" I saw her crawling towards us and sitting beside us. "Are you okay?" I asked covering Rose's ears just in case.

"Yeah" she said a little panicked. I was panicked too but I couldn't show them my fear.

It was silent in the hallway, until we heard a big bang. Emma covered Rose's mouth to make sure she wasn't going to yell. My grands were still covering her ears so I don't if she heard it or not.

I could hear someone running in the hallways than another bang. The running stopped...

I felt Rose tremble so i turned her around so that she was facing me. She buried her head in my chest while I head her ears shut again. I knew she was crying because I felt tears run down my shirt.

She clung onto me for dear life.

It went silent again, then we heard some police sirens. I was praying to god that they would hurry up and get this person so that we can go home and not stay here.

I can't stay here any longer.

I can't.

Rose's pov

I was holding on to Chloe for dead life. I was so scared I tried so hard not to cry but I did anyways. But I muffled my cries since I buried my head in my sisters chest.

I felt Emma stroke my hair trying to keep me calm as Chloe was holding my ears shut so that I wouldn't hear anything. But I head two bangs.

I wanted to leave but I know I couldn't. So I stayed where I felt safest in. Chloe's arms.

It went calm again, then I heard some sirens. Those must be the police. I hope it's the police.

I then heard the doorknob, of the class that were all in, wiggle then another bang.