Harrasment at School

Chloe's pov

I woke up to Rose jumping on my bed telling me that I need to get up and get ready for school. "Okay I'm up" I told her as I tickled her side.

"Okay s-stop" Rose said laughing trying to get away from me.

"As you wish" I stopped tickling her and got up to get ready for the day. I decided to put some black ripped jeans with a white crop top.

After I got changed, I grabbed my backpack and gently placed Emma's shirt inside so that I can remember to give it to her at school.

"Chloe, you're going to be late for school" I heard Scarlett yell from downstairs so I hurried down there almost tripping over myself.

"Who's driving me to school?" I asked as I made my way downstairs and grabbing an apple.

"I will then Chris, Robert and Lizzie will be picking you up after school" she told me as she zipped up Rose's lunch bag.

"Why all of them?"

"Because we're all going to set after"

"And why can't you pick me up?"

"Because I will be already there shooting my scenes" I just nodded and walked to the door and waited for Scarlett.

"Rose come on honey" Scarlett said putting her shoes on.

"Coming" Rose put her shoes on and I walked out of the house and got in the car. Few minutes later, we were all in the car driving off to school.

"Okay I'll see you two later" Scarlett said dropping us off. Rose ran to her friend group as I made my way to mine.

"Hey Emma! I brought your shirt" I told her as I reached my group.

"Did you know your blowing up, again" Shawn said as I took Emma's shirt out of my bag and handing it to her.

"What do you mean?" I was curious.

"Look" Peter said showing me his phone.

"Omg" I told myself. There was a while article and stuff posted about my YouTube video and other things like that. "Now everyone is starting at me" i said looking around.

"Let them" Emma said not caring. "Come on" we all walked inside the school and to our lockers. "You ready for the history test?"

"Yup" I told her shutting my locker and walking to class.

~time skip~

*ring ring* that was the final bell for the day. I got my stuff together and rushed out to my locker getting my stuff ready.

"I'll see you tomorrow Chlo" Peter told me walking with Shawn.

"Yeah... bye" I waved at them then I turned around bumping into someone. Someone I didn't want to see right now and his friends. Great.

"Oh look who it is. The schools slut" one of Isaiah's friend, named Jason, said looking me up and down.

"What are you doing here?" Isaiah asked and I just glared at him.

"Huh I go to school here. Did you really forget?" I crossed my arms. I was not in the mood to deal with him and his friends.

"So when's the due date?" Jason said getting some hype from the boys.

"What day do you get detention?" I sassed him. "Oh wait let me think" i pretended to think. "Oh it's every single day"

"You know what, you're such a little slut that I don't even understand how Isaiah even dated you" Jason said.