Come home

⚠️Panic attack⚠️

Chloes pov
The rest of the day was easy. We just chilled. Now it was time for homework. I actually don't mind doing homework it's just that why we have to do it? "Okay your going to try and find x" Lizzie said pointing at the math paper. "Yeah I know that silly" i said writing things down. "Even I don't know how to do this" I looked at her like she was dumb. She isn't though. She's really smart. "Don't worry I got this" I said pushing her out of my room so I can concentrate.

~time skip~

"All done" I said putting my papers away in my binder. "Chloe you done?" Lizzie came in my room with some popcorn. "Yup. Why do you have popcorn?" she smiles at me. "Because we're going to watch a movie" ummm. "But it's already 8 pm and I have school tomorrow" she just shrugs. "Your point?" I frown. "Scarlett doesn't let me stay up that late especially when it's a school night" she shrugs once more. "And who's going to tell her?" Lizzie said dragging me downstairs.

"Can we watch one of your movies?" I asked grabbing a blanket and sitting down next to her on the couch. "Um how about a Disney movie or something" she said looking through different movies. "But why can't we watch one of your movies?" she rolls her eyes. Rude. "Most of them have sex in them and...you know...I might be doing it to so that's why I don't want you watching that" when I tell you I gagged...I GAGGED. "Ew gross. Let's watch Bolt" I snatched the remote out of Lizzie hands and pushed play on the movie.

~time skip~

The next morning...

I woke up to the sound of someone setting something down on my nightstand.

"Chloe wake up and eat" Lizzie whispered into my ears.

I laid there for a while then decided to get up. Lizzie left and I notice a fruit bowl next to me. My favourite. After I ate that, I went to take a shower, brushed my teeth all that fun stuff.

I went downstairs after I finished and grabbed my bag and waited for Mary-Kate and Ashley to pick me up. Yes they're picking me up because they have meetings close to my school so it would be easier for everyone.

I heard someone honking there horns so that must be them.

"Bye liz, see you later" i said putting my shoes on.

"Okay, be good. I love you" she said walking up to me and hugging me as I trie to put my shoes on.

"I love you too but I'm trying to put my shoes on" I said hopping on one foot.

"Hahah I'm taking a picture" Lizzie pulled her phone and took a picture of me falling on my ass.

"Okay bye" I waved at her while running out of the house and into the car.

"Hey guys" i said going into the car and putting my seatbelt on.

"What's up mini scarlett" ashley said. She was driving.

"Eh nothing really" i said looking out the window.

~time skip~

"Bye guys and thanks for the ride" i said hopping out of the car. They waved at me and left to go there meetings.

I walked up the stairs and i saw my friends running up to me.

"Oh my god, you were the Olsen twins!" Emma said hugging me and looking like she was on a sugar rush.

"Yeah they had to drop me off at school today" i said giving the boys our handshake.

""The boys didn't get to give a kiss to there girlfriend" emma and I laughed. We know how much peter and shawn were in love with the twins. It was funny.