Day 4 In The Bahamas

Today is the day that Chris will propose to mom. It was already 12:30 pm and we already planned the proposal. So, all we have to do is have a 'girls day' with mom and let Chris do his thing.

"Who's ready for 'girls day'?" Mom said walking in with Rose on her back.

"I bet you are" I winked at Emma and she laughed.

"Okay so we have all day until 4 pm" Emma said writing some stuff down on a paper.

"Why till 4?" Mom asked sitting down and Rose played with some Barbie's.

"Um because..." I looked over at Emma and she just shrugged. "Because there's going to be fireworks at 4 at the beach?" I didn't know what else to say.

"Okay?" Mom got up and put some shoes on. "Well let's go then!"

We all laughed at her excitement and put our shoes on and left to the do the first activity.

Chris pov

I told the Chloe and Emma what was going to happen today and they made a plan to distract Scarlett for the day. Now, I have other things to do that I need to prepare for.

It was now about 3:15 and I went to the beach and made sure everything was set up.

"Now we wait" I told myself as I sat down in a booth by the beach.

Scarlett's pov

It was now 3:55 and we were on the way to the beach. Well we were practically here.

"Hey beautiful" Chris came to us and kissed me and I heard some gagging nose from the girls. That made ma laugh.

"So when's the fireworks?" I asked a little to excited.

"Um now" Chris said and the girls ran before us to god notes where.

"Wait!" I said trying to catch up to them but Chris stoped me.

"They are saving us a spot, they'll be fine" Chris said holding my hand and walking further on the beach.

We walked a bit more and I saw something. Peddles or the sand? Then I heard some sweet music. I let go of Chris hand and walked to where the sound was coming from.

I saw Chloe, Emma and Rose throwing some Rose peddles on the floor. "Guys what's going on?" I said walking up to them and they just smiled at me.

"I don't know, I just came here for the cake after" Rose said and I laughed. I notice that they girls were staring behind me so I turned around.

I saw Chris on one knee holding a small box with a ring in it. "Chris what are you doing?"

"Mommy he's proposing to you!" I heard Rose say then Chloe telling her to shush.

This part might be cringy and I'm sorry for that hehe. Anyways...

"Scarlett, you are my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, the one person I know I can count on; you're the love of my life, you're my one and only, your my everything" Chris said i I could feel tears coming down my cheeks. "Scarlett Johansson, will you marry me?"

"Chris Evans, of course I will marry you" I said still crying and he got up with a smile and placed the ring on my finger.

"I knew you were going to say yes" Chris said then leaned in to kiss me, so I obviously kissed him back.

"I would never say no to you" i said pulling back and he whipped my tears away then hugged me.

"Hey don't forget about us" I heard Chloe said and then felt three more people join the hug.