Day 3 In The Bahamas

Emma's pov

I woke up from the sunlight behind our curtains. I looked over to see Chloe sound asleep.

"Five more minutes" I told myself as I looked at the clock on my phone. I decided to snuggle up next to Chloe which she instantly wrapped her arm around me.

Five minutes later...

"Babe it's time to wake up" I gently shook Chloe so that she would wake up. Yeah... that didn't work. At all. "Im going to jump on you if you don't wake up" I sat there and waited for an answer. Nothing.

"Mhm five more minutes" Chloe said turning around so that her back is facing me.

"I guess I'll have to do this the hard way" I got up and went to Scarlett's and Chris room. They would already be up. They actually might be eating breakfast right now but I'm not sure. I guess I'll still knock just in case.

*knock knock* "Emmaaaa" Rose opened the door for me and jumped into my arms.

"Good morning cutie" I let go of her and bent down so that I can whisper something into her ear. "Do you want to help me wake your sister up?"

"Yes please" she practically pushed herself past me and into our room. I just laughed about how similar her and Chloe are, even though they aren't blood related.

"So what are we doing?" Rose whispered to me as we both walked in and walked towards the bed.

"You go on the other side and we can both wrap her in the blankets" i said and Rose giggled and did what she had to do. I did the same thing.

Chloe's pov

I could hear giggles but I chose to ignore it. It was probably Rose showing Emma something.

"You ready?" I heard Emma whispered and then Rose's voice saying that she was ready. "Now!" Emma said then soon later i was on the ground. I landed on my back.

"Owww" I said. I tried to get up but I couldn't. What the heck? I looked around my body and saw that I was wrapped in a blanket. The blanket I was sleeping in.

"Good job, here's you treat" I heard Emma say and I look up to her giving Rose 20$.

"Bye Em and chlo" Rose said running out the door and back to her room.

I laid there for a while until Emma laid next to me. "Are you going to get me out or are just going to lay there and look pretty?"

I could tell that she was debating on whether if she should help me or not. "You think I'm pretty?" She smirked and helped me out of the blankets.

"No" I got up and sat back on the bed.

"Yes you do" she sat behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Yes you are" i leaned back a little and we sat there for a while until mom told us to get ready and put our bathing suit on.

~time skip~

"Wow" I said giving one of my tickets to the person at the front and they gave me a bracelet.

"You like my surprise?" Emma said holding Rose on her back with mom and Chris behind us.