Hospital and LA

Chloe's pov

I waited so long for them to get ready. Literally 30 minutes. Like it doesn't take that long to put shoes on.

"Are you guys ready?" I yelled from outside.

"Yeah just give us a second" Robert yelled from inside.

"They really do like to take there sweet time, especially Robert" Chris said gently nudging me and laughing.

The people who were outside waiting for the others were Chris, Lizzie, Brie, Rose, Flo and Tom. Scarlett was ready but she had to wait for the rest inside so that she can lock the doors.

"Okay we're ready" scarlett said locking the door behind her.

"Can i have a piggy back?" Rose asked me as we started walking to the park.

"Yeah of course" I poked her little nose and bent down so that she could jump on my back.

We walked to the park which is about 10 minutes away. It was nice out so it was fine. Scarlett, Chris, Brie and Flo were in the front talking. Chris and Scarlett were holding hands of course. Then there was the devil himself, Robert then Lizzie, Tom, Cobie and Jeremy. Lizzie walked on one side of me and Cobie or the other with Rose still on my back. They boys kinda stayed behind a bit. When I tell you that Robert is a devil, I am saying the truth.

Anyways, we finally got to the park and I set Rose down and she ran to the swings. The others went to go sit at the tables, except Chris. He went to play on the swings with Rose. I swear he's a child.

"So who poured the water on me?" I asked as I reached the table they were all sitting at.

"What are you talking about?" Robert said trying not to laugh. Omg I swear he's going to be the death of me.

"Stop lying. I know it was you" i glared at Robert while the others were just watching us bicker.

"I didn't do it" he said crossing his arms.

"Oh yeah? Then would you care to tell me who snuck into scarlett's trailer and put some powder in her hairdryer?" I sat down still glaring at Robert.

"Wait what?" Scarlett said.

"So are you going to tell me the truth or do you want me to tell them what you've done to there trailers?" I smirked at him which made him roll his eyes.

"Fine i spilt the water on you" he rolled his eyes again.

"I'm sorry for all of you guys. You're going to have a surprise when you get into your trailers because of this guy" I pointed to Robert and everyone left out a sigh.

"I swear Robert I'm going to kill you" scarlett said.

"Why are you two so scary" Robert said.

"Why are you so annoying?" I asked which made everyone laugh. "I'm going to go play now" I walked towards the monkey bars.

Lizzie's pov

I was sitting there listening to them argue and I got bored pretty quickly. I decided to go see what Chloe was doing.

"Hey chlo" i said walking up to the monkey bar section. The bars were actually quite high. Like higher it should be which concerns me.

"Hi" she said. She was to concentrated on the monkey bars.

I watched her a she played on the monkey bar until I saw her trying to shew away something.

"Chloe be careful" i said. She's going to fall.