Last Night In The Bahamas

Lizzie's pov

I was hidding behind a chair and the others were somewhere else. I saw Scarlett looking for the light switch and she finally found it.

As soon as she turned it on, we all jumped up from our hidding spot and said...

"Surprise!" We all yelled and Rose laughed at us.

"Omg! You almost made me have a heart attack" Scarlett said holding onto her chest.

"But you didn't" I said walking up to them and hugging them all. "Congratulations" I told them both and they thanked us.

"Mommy show auntie Lizzie your ring" Rose said getting excited.

"Okay" Scarlett said showing it to me and Rose admiring it like it was gold.

Chloe's pov

Mom and Rose were showing the ring to Lizzie and Emma and I walked over to the whole group that surprised us. Well mostly mom and Chris.

"Thank you guys for coming" I told them as I reached them.

"Anything for this family" Robert said patting my head and I immediately shoved his hand away.

"Don't. Touch. Me. Robert" I glared at him and he backed away a bit.

"I see you still have the same attitude" he said and made Emma and the others laugh. "Nothings changed"

"Hey! At least I'm dating someone" I did defending myself like always.

He looked at me confused then to Emma. "Omg! You guys are finally dating!" He squealed like a high school girl and I just nodded my head.

"My OTP!" Jeremy said hugging Emma and I.

"I thought Scarlett and I were your OTP" Chris said walking towards us.

"Sorry man, I like them more" Jeremey said dragging us both to the table. "Okay everyone. Find yourself a seat and keys start eating" he sat down next to me which I didn't mind. He's like my brother.

"I'm starving" Robert said sitting across from me and I rolled my eyes.

"Your always starving so nothing changed" I smirked at him and he rolled his eyes. I promise that we love each other.

Emma sat next to me, Rose sat next to Emma and so on. You can imagine where everyone is sitting. We all started to eat then soon enough, we had to go back to the hotel.

Everyone else was going back to their hotels but I asked Lizzie if she could come with us for a sleepover. I asked her so many times, she finally caved.

We all went back to the hotel and we all washed up and went to sleep. Lizzie slept on the pull out bed lmao and Emma and i on the bed.

"Goodnight girls, tomorrow we're leaving at 8 am" mom said walking in the room and turning the light off.

"Ugh" i groaned and finally went to bed.

Sorry this is short lmao my brain is hurting me from all the math homework lmao.

Anyways, I will end this story soon so if you guys want anything else to happen let me know!

Have a nice day or night!