Here we go again

Scarlett's pov

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. I looked desperately in Chloe's bag looking for her epipen. It wasn't there.

"Shit" I whispered. Everyone looked worried and trying to help Chloe.

"I-I'm so-sorry" Chloe said trying to breath.

"Don't he sorry honey. Chris can you get the car up to the front" I gave him the keys and he ran out like his life depend on it cause it does.

"There's Chris" Lizzie said.

I quickly grabbed Chloe hands and tried dragging her to the car but she couldn't really walk since she's trying hard to breath.

"Okay we don't have time for this" I picked her up bridal style. She's not that heavy and besides, i work out.

I ran, or mostly walked, as fast as I can to the car and put Chloe in the back and I put her seatbelt.

"To the hospital" I told Chris. He was driving and I was sitting in the passenger seats.

Chris drive as fast as he can to the hospital as I tried to reassure Chloe and saying that everything will be okay. We finally got there and Chris took Chloe and held her bridal style and ran inside. I went to park the car then ran inside.

"Where's Chloe?" I asked looking around about to cry. Chris noticed to he hugged me and stroked my hair which calms me.

"She's going to be fine" he lead me to the waiting area and I laid my head on his should as he wrapped his arm around me.

~15 minutes later~

"Miss. Johansson?" A young female doctor who was holding a clipboard and looking around for a miss. Johansson.

"Yes?" I got up from my seat so did Chris.

"You may see your daughter now" she said leading Chris and i to her room. "Here she is" she opened the door and we walked in.

"You okay honey?" I asked as I made my way to her side.

"Yup! I can finally breath" she laughed. Her laughing always made my heart warm up.

"Okay everything should be okay, press this button if you guys need anything" the doctor pointed to a button then left.

"Your lucky Scarlett didn't have a heart attack" Chris laughed and scarlett punched him. "Ouch"

"Where was your epipen?" I asked as I gently pushed some of her hair away from her face.

"It was in my bag" she said looking at Chris who was still holding his arm. "Did that really hurt, your fricken Captain America"

"Yeah it still hurts like butt cheek on a stick" he said sitting down on a chair next to my bed.

"Chloe, your epipen wasn't in your bag" I said looking concern.

"I must have left it in your trailer" she said looking down.

"Okay" i took my phone out and texted Lizzie.

Lizzie Olsen

Me: Are you going back to set?
Lizzie: Yeah, I left some things there. Why?
Me: Chloe said that she left her epipen in my trailer.
Lizzie: I'll go look for it.
Me: Thank you so much.
Lizzie: Anything for Chloe.
Me: Haha and not me? Rude. Anyways I was to go. I'll talk to you later.
Lizzie: You better. Bye!
Me: Bye.

"Okay so Lizzie said that she will go look for your epipen after she's done supper" i said turning around and I noticed that they were playing Rock Paper Scissors.

Chloe defeated Chris which made him mad. Then I realized that Chloe hasn't really eaten anything. "You hungry?" I asked Chloe while sitting down next to Chris.

"Yeah kinda"

"What would you like to eat?" Chris asked.

"Can i have some sushi?" Chloe asked playing with her rings.

"Yes of course, Scar you want some too?" He said getting up and heading to the door.

"Yes please"

"Okay I'll be back. Don't die" we laughed and he left.

After Chris left, we decided to watch a show. I let Chloe pick and she picked Brooklyn 99. I pushed play on the show and I sat down on the chair next to her.

"Are you comfortable?" Chloe asked me.

"Yeah why?"

"You don't look comfortable. Come sit" Chloe said patting the bed and she moved so that i could sit.

"Thanks" i sat down and she laid her head on my shoulder and I pulled the blanket higher so that she wasn't cold.

~20 minutes later~

"I brought food" Chris said as he walked in with our sushi.

We said 'thank you' and we are our food. After that, we watched a bit more of Brooklyn 99 then we went to bed. I had to leave to get some more clothes for Chloe so Chris stayed with her. I made sure that she was asleep before I left.

"I'll see you later" I kissed Chris goodbye and left. I hope she's okay.

Sorry this was short, I just couldn't get any more ideas. Anyways next one will be longer :)
Oh and make sure you go check out my new story - Brooklyn Rogers
Anyways love you all! 💗