Scared

Chloe's pov

It's been a month since the sleepover. Things were going great and scary at the same time. Let's just say that I'm not a virgin anymore. Hehe. I haven't told anyone yet. Well I told Emma and that's it. If I told Peter and Shawn, they would start to freak out then somehow tell my mom about it. Anyways, now I'm sitting on the floor in my bathroom crying.

"Please don't be positive" I told myself as I waited for the results of the pregnancy test.

3 minutes later...

I got up from the floor and went to go look at the test. Negative. "Oh thank god" I cried for a little longer than decided to get my shit together. I threw the test out in the garbage and went and sat down on my beanbag. I grabbed my phone and called Isaiah.

"Hey babe, did you do it?" Isaiah spoke in the phone.

"Um yeah...it was negative" I held in my tears.

"Okay, if you need anything let me know" he said. "actually, do you want some chocolate. Actually don't answer that, I already know the answer" when he said that, it made me smile.

"Thank you" i whispered.

"No problem. I'll be there in 20 minutes" we said our goodbyes and I waited.

"Chloe, come down. The team is here to visit" scarlett shouted from downstairs.

Shit. I guess today is the day Isaiah meets everyone else. "Coming" i put on one of Isaiah's hoodie then went downstairs.

"Hi chlo chlo" Rose came up to me and hugged me.

"Hey Rosie" I lifted her up and went to the living room where everyone else was.

"There's mini scarlett" robert said sitting on the floor.

"Hey guys" I sat down with Rose on my lap.

"Why are you sad?" Chris saw my face and asked me.

"I'm not" I smiled at him but I knew he didn't buy it but he just let it go. We talked for about 15 minutes until the doorbell rang. "I got it" Rose got off of my lap and I went to answer the door.

"Hey" Isaiah said as I opened the door.

"Hi" that's all I could say. He knew that I wasn't feeling myself so he walked in and hugged me.

"Here's your chocolate" he let go of me and handed me a box of my favourite chocolate.

"Thanks" i kissed him.

"Chloe what's taking so lo- oh hey Isaiah" Chris walked in to check to see what was happening.

"Hello Mr. Evans" they both did there handshake that they made.

"What did I tell you?" Chris said crossing his arms.

"To call you Chris" Isaiah replied and I laughed.

"That's right. Now come on, you can meet the rest of the squad" Chris leaded us to the rest and I was panicking. What if they don't like him. "Okay everyone listen up. This lovely man over here is Isaiah. Chloe's boyfriend" when he said that, i mentally face palmed.

"Hey guys" Isaiah said and eve time said 'hi' back. "Oh and hello princess Rose" he said as Rose hugged him.

"We have some questions for this Isaiah" Robert said getting up from where he was sitting. This isn't going to end well. "How smart are you?" He asked.

"Pretty smart i guess" Isaiah said.

"What's Chloe's favourite food" Jeremy asked next.

"Easy, sushi"