I'll take care of you

Chloe's pov

It's been a week since the kiwi incident. I'm fine now though if you guys were asking. Anyways, I'm finally back in New York. Not gonna lie, I missed. I miss my friends and all the school work. Anyways, this morning I woke up and got dressed and all that fun stuff.

"Good morning mom good morning Ch-" I walked downstairs and stopped immediately when I saw Chris with no shirt on.

"Good morning honey" scarlett drank some of coffee while smiling. Hmm something doesn't feel right. Wait. Omg ewwwwww. I'm going to throw up.

"Why are you wearing Chris's shirt?" I asked knowing the answer.

"No reason" she said while Chris was minding his own business.

"Hmm right. And why are you so happy this fine morning?" I smirked and I'm pretty sure she knew that I knew.

"Isn't she always this happy in the morning" Chris said giving me a plate with pancakes on and poured some syrup.

"No she isn't. She's only happy like that when something good happened to her and I know exactly what it was" Chris chocked on his coffee.

"Ummm" Chris said after being able to breath again.

"I'm 14, I'm not stupid and thank god my room is not by yours" I grabbed my plate and went to go sit at the table.

I started eating and watching some YouTube on my phone. I was watching Charli D'Amelio's videos when shawn texted me.

Text from shawn
Shawn: you better be coming to school today. We all miss you
Me: of course I am. I'll see you at school at the front doors
Shawn: okay see you then

I finished my breakfast and went to put the dirty dishes in the washing machine when I found them kissing in the frickin kitchen.

"Eww get a room" i said trying to give them space while putting my dishes away.

"We have a room" scarlett smirked.

"Omg gross. Anyways who's driving me to school?" I put my shoes on waiting for an answer.

"I will then Chris will pick you up from school and drive you to set" scarlett said getting her purse and keys.

"Okay. Now let's go or I'll be late. Bye Chris" I waved at him and ran outside because I knew what was going to happen. The goodbye kiss. I can't stand that.

Five minutes...actually felt like an hour and I couldn't wait anymore. So I honk the horn which made scarlett run outside.

"Finally" i said getting my seatbelt on and scarlett drove away to school.

~time skip~

"Bye mom" I hopped out of the car and ran to my friends who were waiting for me at the front of the school.

"Chloe!" Emma ran to me and hugged me.

"Hi" i said hugging her back then moving on to hug Peter and Shawn. "So what did i miss?" I asked them as we all walked to class.

"Not much actually" Peter said sitting down at his seat.

"That's no fun" I sat down then the teacher came in and started the lesson.

~time skip~

It was my last class of the day and I tell you it felt like it was taking five whole hours. I kept looking at the clock. 2:55, 3:10, 3:30 finally! Emma and I ran to the girls locker room and quickly changed then we met the boys at the front of the school.