Oh My Fucking God!

Okay let me tell you this before I start the chapter... I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what's going to happen and I know it's going to be cringy and I literally don't know how to write smut. Okay that's it. Enjoy cause I know you will 😏 y'all are nasty lmao.

⚠️smut⚠️

Emma's pov

I made Chloe face me and I immediately started to kiss her. I've been waiting a long to do this. "Mmm" I heard Chloe moan into my mouth and I smiled.

We were doing this for a while until we heard Rose running up the stairs shouting. "I forgot my barbies" she said and I immediately pushed Chloe away, gently. "Bye Chloe bye Emma" Rose said walking in Chloe's room.

"Bye" we both said and she left.

"Maybe we should wait a bit till we know they are fully gone" I suggested and Chloe agreed.

We laid back down like we were before and started to watch some Riverdale.

~1 hour later~

Chloe's pov

We moved on to watching The Office because why not and we also got bored of Riverdale.

I was laying my head on Emma's shoulder since we were laying the same way we did before. I felt Emma's hand wrap away from my body but I didn't care to think what she was doing.

I was to busy laughing at Dwights stupidness until I felt someone tug on my panties. Oh I forgot to tell you, I took my pants off earlier since I was getting too hot.

"What are you doing?" I looked up at her smirking.

"I'm watching the show" she said looking at the tv and I shook my head and continued watching.

She was playing with my underwear until I felt it quickly slip off my body. "Emma!" I shouted as she threw my undies across the room.

"Shhh" she shushed me and I blushed. I then went back to what I was going until I felt her gently rubbing on my clit.

"F-fuck" I moaned out and she then slipped one finger inside me and I moaned louder. Thank god my parents are home. "Wait!" I said and she immediately pulled out making me whine from the contact.

"What's wrong?" She asked looking worried. I climbed on her lap and smiled down at her.

"Please do it" i whispered into her ear.

"Your wishes is my command" she said kissing me. I kissed back gently pulling on her bottom lip asking for entrance. She finally allowed my tongue to slip into her mouth. Soon enough, Emma pulled my shirt off and I was just in my bra.

"We don't need this anymore" she said taking my bra off and immediately started to suck on one of my nipples making me gasp.

As she was doing that, on of her hands slipped down my body and started to rub my clit. My moans were coming louder as I grind against her.

Emma's pov

I notice that Chloe was getting inpatient so I stopped sucking on her nipples and concentrated on her lower half.

I was rubbing her clit noticing how wet she was. "Damn your wet" I told her.

"Just for you" she said bitting her lips so that she doesn't moan again.

I quickly enter one finger inside her making her jump a little and moan my name. I started to pump in and out of her and then adding another finger. "Holy fuck" she whimpered.

I shook felt her walls tighten so I continued pumping my fingers and going faster. "Please don't stop" she said out of breath. She then laid her head on my shoulder since she couldn't hold her head up from all the pleasure.

I went faster and soon felt her cum on my fingers. I pulled out of her and licked my fingers clean. "You taste so good" i said then kissing her so she that can taste herself.

"Mmm I do don't i" she smirked.

Let's just say this went on for a while...

Chloe laid on top of me and I stroked her hair with my right hand while she played with my fingers on my left.

We sat there for a while until I decided for us to take a shower and do something productive. "Let's go take a shower" I picked Chloe up and went to her bathroom.

~time skip~

Chloe's pov

After we took a shower, we went downstairs to make some cookies so that it doesn't look like we've been doing PG-13 things. "Andddd done" I said taking the cookies out of the oven.

I set them down and Emma took some plates to put them on when I heard the front door open. "Hey guys" Hunter came in the house holding hands with...

"Oh my fucking god" I yelled after seeing who he's holding hands with.

Who's in a caotic duo or trio?

And who do you think Hunter is holding hands with?! Hehe.

And I know the smut wasn't good but let's just go with it hehe.

Okay bye gotta do some homework that I probably won't do.