Homeschooled

Okay sooo we kinda skipped a little soooooo let's pretend that it's December right now and there's snow outside!!

Chloe's pov

Today is the first day of being homeschooled. Mom and dad took some time off of work to help us get started. What I mean by 'us' it's me, Rosie posy and my beautiful girlfriend Emma.

Emma didn't want to leave my side since what happened so her parents let her be homeschooled too. And the bonus part is that they let her do it here.

Right now, I'm setting up my station in the library room/office. It's big so there is plenty of room for all three of us girls.

"No!" Rose said quickly shoving me to the side. "I want to site beside sissy" she said sitting down in the chair.

"Rose" mom said in a stern voice.

"How about..." I said gently picking her up and moving her to the chair next to me. "I sit in the middle so that I'm still next to you and next to Emma" I grabbed her math book and set it aside. "Does that work?"

I could tell that she wasn't thinking about it since she was making that thinking face that mom does. "Okay that works!" I heard mom let out a sigh.

Rose would usually throw a fit but I'm surprised she didn't this time. "Okay girls, set your things up and I'll come back in a sec" mom said leaving the door open.

We all organized our section then sat down waiting for mom.

(The working area

(The working area. Emma to the left, Chloe I'm the middle and Rose close by the window)

"Okay you guys ready?" Mom said walking in with her glasses on and a notebook.

(I don't know what you do in homeschool cause I got to school so I'm just going to pretend I know what I'm saying lmao)

"Wait!" I heard dad saying running down the hallway. "I have snacks before you start" he each handed us our own plate of food.

Since we are all picking of what we eat, he made us our own plates. Isn't that nice?

"Thank you" emma said after receiving her food.