Isaiah

Chloe's pov

Isaiah and I have been playing games. I did beat him at some games but he beat me on all the others one.

"This was fun" I told Isaiah as I drank my lemonade that he got me.

"Yeah we should totally do it again" he said snatching my drink.

"Hey! That's mine!" He ran away so I ran after him.

I tried to chase him down but man he's fast. I almost tripped on air.

Scarlett's pov

"Hey Chloe, do you want to go on t-" I looked back and Chloe wasn't there. "Where's Chloe?" I asked Chris who was standing facing the booth.

"What?" He turned around looking confused.

"Chloe's gone" I looked around looking for her but I couldn't.

"Okay don't worry, I'll go look for her over there and Lizzie, you and Rose can look over there" he pointed to the opposite direction that he was going to go.

"Okay" I told Lizzie what happened. We then started to walk with Lizzie giving Rose and piggy back ride.

Chloe's pov

Omg I was literally falling in love with this kid. He was talking about him playing sports but I was stuck looking into his eyes.

"Chloe?" He snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"What oh yeah i like playing basketball. I'm actually pretty good at it"

"Really? You should try out for the team at school"

"I don't know" I looked down at my shoes.

"You'll be amazing trust me" he lifted me head with his index finger making me look at him.

"If you say so" I laughed still looking deep into his eyes.

"I have a question that I've been wanting to ask you for a while" he dropped his hand from my face.

"What's that?" I smiled.

"Would you like to go on a date with me Sunday?" He was playing with his fingers which I knew that he was nervous. I would always do that and I still do.

"I'd love too" i gently put my hands on top of his which made him stop instantly and smile.

"Phew i thought your were going to say no"

"I would never, especially to you" i winked at him and he laughed which then made me laughed.

"I'm glad. Come on let's go play more games" I wrapped his one arm around my shoulder and we started walking to some games.

We walked for a little bit unlit I saw a familiar face. Oh shit. I'm going to die.

Scarlett's pov

After a while, Lizzie got tired so she said goodbye and went home. Now it was Rose and i waking around trying to look for Chloe. My mind was racing with bunch of different questions. 'What if someone was hurting her right now?' 'What if she broke something and no one wanted to help her?' 'What if she got kidnapped?' I told myself that but tried shoving all them down.

I could tell Rose was getting tired, I mean it was getting really late. So I picked her up and we walked towards the games.

After a while of looking, I finally heard a familiar laugh. It was Chloe's. I walked towards it and saw her standing there beside a boy. She was holding some teddy bears in her arms.