Don't leave me

Chloe's pov

When we got home Lizzie told me that I should do that pop quiz so I did. I finished it in not time. It was easy. I really don't know why I was stressing out about this.

For the rest of the day I just slept. I don't know why. It's probably because I was bored and had nothing else to do. I really wanted to text scarlett and see when she got back, but I feel like I would be annoying her.

~time skip~

It was now 7:15 pm and i still haven't eaten lunch or supper. I wasn't really hungry though.

"Chlo, you need to eat something" Lizzie said coming in my room with some pasta.

"I'm not hungry" I said turning around so that my back is facing her.

"I'll just set this down and maybe you'll eat it later" she set it down on my nightstand and left.

After she left, I cried for a good few hours until I fell asleep. I never touched my pasta. Like I said I wasn't hungry.

Scarlett's pov

I finally got back to New York. I had left my car at the airport so that I don't need to call a cab or anything. When I got in my car, I drove my ass to lizzie's house. When I got there, I ran up the stairs and unlocking the door (I'm pretty sure I didn't lock my door, but Lizzie lives in a good neighborhood and she has a gate so I think I'm good). I had a spare key so I opened the door. It was also late at night so I tried not make any noise. When I got in, I almost tripped on Chloe's backpack. I looked around to see where everyone is. I found the kitchen light on so I started walking towards it.

"Hey scar jo" Lizzie said from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes because I hate when people call me that.

"Stop calling me that" I said walking in the kitchen. "Is Chloe asleep?"

"I think so, I'm not sure. I left her alone after I gave her food but I don't think she ate it"

"Okay thank you" i went upstairs to one of the guest rooms an opened the door. There she was. Asleep. Or I thought she was. I could hear her crying.

"Chloe" I sat down next to her on the bed. She quickly turned around and whipped her tears away.

"Mom?" Chloe sat up.

"Are you okay?" I asked her hugging her. She hugged me like she wasn't going to let go.

"Don't leave me ever again" she said crying.

"I won't I promise" I stroke her hair to calm her down. We stayed like that for a while in each other embrace.

"How was LOs Angeles? How was your meetings? Or the meetings you did go to" she said playing with the necklace that I was wearing.

"It was good, oh and speaking of LA, I got you something" she reached in her purse and handed me something.

"Wow, it's beautiful" Chloe said looking at it

"Here, let me help you" she pulled her hair away from her neck so that I can put the necklace on her.

"Thank you" she hugged me.

"Okay chlo, you have school tomorrow, first you have to eat something and then you have to go to bed" i said as I got up and pulled Chloe up with me.

"Okay" we both walked downstairs to see Lizzie cutting up some fruits.

"Hey guys" Lizzie said placing a fruit bowl in front of Chloe. "Eat"

"Fine" Chloe rolled her eyes and started eating.

"Don't roll your eyes young lady" I sat down next to her and stole some fruits.

"Sorry"

~time skip~

Chloe's pov

After I finished my fruit bowl, i went upstairs to get ready for bed. As soon as I got in bed, my whole body fell asleep.

Lizzie's pov

'So how was LA?" I asked scarlett and I gave her a glass of water.

"It's was good" she said playing with her necklace. She plays with her necklace when she's stressing out.

"You okay?" I asked sitting down next to her.

"Yeah I'm fine"

"Okay... well you know where the guest room is. I'm going to bed" scarlett nodded and I have her a quick hug before going to my own room.

Scarlett's pov

I sat there for a little while longer thinking. I don't even know about what. I was just thinking. I finally decided to go to bed. I made my way up the stairs and to the other guest room. I saw that Lizzie set an extra pair of pyjamas for me so I went and changed. Then I brushed my teeth with the extra toothbrush, washed my face then went to bed. I don't know how long I stayed there for. It was probably an hour or two. I was about to turn my light off until I heard a soft knock. I opened the door.

"Chloe, you should be in bed" i opened the door even more so that she can come in the room.

"I had a nightmare" she sat on the bed.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I joined her on the bed.

"No"

"Okay well I'm here if you ever want to talk about anything, and I mean anything. Like boys, or girls?" I wiggled my eyebrows and Chloe laughed.

"Mom, let's be clear. I'm only into boys" I guess she knew what I was trying to ask her.

"Okay... you should go back to bed" i motion to the door but she didn't move a muscle.

"Can i sleep here? With you? I know I'm fourteen but I'm scared" she said looking down playing with her fingers.

"Yeah of course honey" I said laying down and Chloe doing the same thing.

I made myself comfortable then I felt a warm eat breathing on my neck. Not in a scary way. I turned my head a little so that I can see Chloe cuddling up next to me.

"Goodnight chlo" i whispered.

"Goodnight mom" i turned the light off and went to bed.