Babysitting Rose pt. 2

Chloe's pov

After Rose, Emma and I finished torturing Robert, we decided that he had to go and get us our favourite food.

"I want sushi" I said while messing with his hair.

"Don't touch my hair. I worked every hard on this" he fixed his hair. "What do you want Emma?" He asked Em who was braiding Rose's hair.

"I want some Thai food" she said putting an elastic to secure the braid.

"I want Italian" Rose said jumping into Roberts arms.

"Alright now if I get you all of that, will you stop annoying me?" He said grabbing he's keys.

"Maybe" I smiled as I put my shoes on and Em and Rose followed.

"Maybe yes" Robert said rolling his yes. "Let's go" we got out of the house and drove off to the restaurants.

1 hour later...

"You better be nice to me" Robert complained as we made our way inside the house so that we could eat.

"I will but maybe not Chloe" Rose said sitting down eating.

"Rose is right" i said sitting down next to her and Emma siting across from me.

"I'm glad that I can leave soon" Robert said.

"Hey!" I said throwing a piece of fish on him.

"What you kids are the death of me"

"That's not nice. Wait till I tell mom" Rose said.

Emma's pov

After lunch, Robert went outside to go play with Rose in her princess castle playground thing. Now it was the chance to finally talk to Chloe alone.

"Hey Chloe, can we talk now?" I asked sitting down next to her.

"Um yeah what about?" She asked playing with her rings on her fingers.

"How's Isaiah?" I asked her and she stiffened so I know this was going to be serious.

"Um I haven't talked to him"

"Why? What happened?" I asked and I saw a tear roll down her face. "Oh babe I'm sorry" I knew what had happened.

"It's okay it wasn't your fault anyways" she whipped her tears away.

"Did he tell you why?" She said no and I was getting mad now. "I'm going to beat this son of a bitch" I said getting up to get my phone and talk to him.

"No don't. He's not worth it" Chloe stopped me and I sat back down hugging her.

"If he comes near you or tries anything else, I will beat him" i said actually being serious and Chloe just laughed.

"Thanks for being here for me" Chloe whispered in my ear as she kept hugging me.

"That's what friends are for babe" I told her as I rubbed her back.

"You still calm me babe" Chloe laughed as she pulled away.

"I can stop if you want"

"No! Don't! I like it" she blushed and that made me smile.

"Now come on, let's make a YouTube video for your Chanel since everyone is asking for one" I got up and held my hand out for Chloe to take and she did immediately.

"What shall we do?" Chloe asked me as I took out some white t-shirts that I brought with me. One for Rose, Robert, Chloe and I. "What are we doing with these?" I handed them to Chloe to get out some tie dye.