Do You Mean It?

Chloe's pov

"Your fucking dating Daisy fucking Ridley?!" I shouted and they all laughed at me.

"Yup!" Hunter said leading Daisy into the living room.

Emma turned to face me. She had a shock face and so did i. "I can't believe he's dating my celebrity crush" Emma said and not gonna lie, that hurt listening to that.

"So what about me?" I pouted.

She walked over to me and cupped my face. "What about you?" She smirked.

"I'm kinda a celebrity..." I trailed off.

"Okay and?" She said and that really hurt. I couldn't tell if she was joking or not but I felt my eyes tear up.

"I-I need to go to the bathroom" I quickly walked away before tears rolled down my face.

Emma's pov

I could see tears about to roll down Chloe's eyes any second but she quickly told me that she needed to go to the bathroom. "Shit" I told myself. I didn't mean to hurt her or anything. I was just joking but now I really do feel bad. Daisy isn't even my celebrity crush.

I guess I'll give her some space so I went to go see what Hunter and Daisy were doing. "Hey guys" I walked in the living seeing them on the couch watching Star Wars.

"Hey squirt" Hunter said looking up from the tv. "Where's your beautiful girlfriend?" He asked and Daisy looked up smiling.

"Bathroom" I was standing there awkwardly. "May I?" I pointed to the couch and they both nodded.

I sat on the couch giving them some space and I waited for Chloe to come out.

Let's just say I wanted...and waited...and waited. "Um I'll go check on Chloe" I said getting up and walking upstairs to her room. I guessing that she's in her bathroom that's located in her room.

"Babe?" I knocked on the door and I heard some light crying. Damn it. "I'm coming in" I said walking in and seeing her on the ground leaning against her bathtub crying.

"Go away Emma" she said whipping some tears away but I didn't listen to her. I sat down next to her and pulled her onto my lap.

"Babe, why are you crying?" I asked her has I stroked her hair.

"Because... i-I don't know" she said and she kept crying. Oh I get it.

"Just to assure you, Daisy is not my celebrity crush" I said and she looked up.

"Really?!" She said smiling now and I poked her nose making her scrunch it like Elizabeth does.

"My one and only celebrity crush is you" I told her and she got up and hugged me. "I think this means that I'm forgiving" I laughed.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Emma Williams" she kissed me. "I love you so much" she said and I sat there in shock. I know we'd say 'I love you' as friends do but this felt different.

"Do you mean it?"

"From the bottom of my heart I meant it" she told my and I squealed like a little kid getting presents on Christmas.

"I love you too" I hugged her.

We stayed like that until we got bored so we went and climbed in her bed and cuddled watching some movies.

~time skip~

Chloe's pov

"Where home!" I heard mom yell from downstairs so I ran down to meet her.

"How was supper?" I asked as Hunter walked in.

"It was good" Chris said looking behind me. "Where's Emma?"

"Oh she had to go back home to do some homework and we made Cookies" I said and Hunter ran to the cookies and ate some.

We all talked for a while. Hunter talked about his date with Daisy and I was kinda jealous not going to lie. She's literally my celebrity crush and she was in this living room like a hour ago.

After that I went to bed and died.

Suggestions my beautiful friends