New friends

Chloe's pov
Today was my first day of school. Well...at a new school. Scarlett woke me up from my beauty sleep so that I can get ready. "Honey, wake up" Scarlett gently nudged my side. What I didn't notice is that Rose was also in my room. "Wakey, wakey Chloe" Rose jumped on my bed trying to wake me. Which it worked. After a while a getting jumped on, I finally got out of bed, took a shower, brushed my teeth and my face then I got dressed. 

After I got dressed, I went downstairs to go eat some breakfast

After I got dressed, I went downstairs to go eat some breakfast. Rose was already sitting down at the table eating some pancakes. I sat down next to her and started eating. "Okay kids, ready for school?" Rose and I said yes. So we grabbed our backpack and headed to the car. I sat in front and Rose in the middle row, in the middle seat (if that makes sense). We arrived at school. Scarlett gave us both hugs and we went our separate ways. Since I'm in grade 9 and Rose is in grade 1 or 2 I don't know. I went to my locker and put my bag and books inside. I took my math book and notebook and the closed my locker.

"Ah shit" a girl with black hair and blue eyes was standing next to me shoving books inside her locker. "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you" she said picking up my books from the floor. "I'm Emma" the girl said. "Chloe" she smiled and I did to. "Today is my first day" she said getting her math book out of her locker. "Same" we both laughed. "So what class do you have?" "Math" she said not sounding to happy about it. "Same here" the bell rung so we knew it was time to get to class. "Wanna walk with me?" "I'd love to" Emma and I both walked to our math class. We sat down and talked until the class started. That class was boring but it soon ended. "Next...science" I said packing my stuff up.

"I have science to!" Emma said happily. "What other class do you have?" I told her all my classes and apparently we have all of them together. Awesome! We went to science class together and waiting for it to start. During the class, our teacher paired us in groups of 4 to work on a project. Really? A project on the first day? At least I love science. Emma and I got paired up with two guys. We started talking about what we're going to do. We soon decided on what we were going to do which was easy. "So who's house are we doing this at?" A boy with blond hair and brown eyes asked which his name is Shawn.

"We could do it at my house if you guys like" I answered Shawn's question. Everyone agreed. We chose to go at my house after school. I, of course, texted Scarlett to see if it was okay and she said yes. "I'll bring some snacks" a boy with dark brown hair a green eyes said and his name was Peter. Everyone laughed cause apparently he really likes food. The rest of the day was boring. I have some classes with Peter and Shawn which was great. Finally, the day ended. Emma, Shawn and I waited at the front doors to get picked up by Scarlett. "I got the snacks!" peter yelled running towards us with snacks in his hands. Few minutes went by and Scarlett pulled up with Rose in the back seat.

"Hey Chloe!" Rose waved at me as I walked to the car with my friends behind me. "Hey Rosie. Scarlett, these are my friends. Emma, Shawn and Peter" I pointed at them as I said their names. "Hi it's nice to meet you guys" Scarlett said as we all go in the car. On the way home, I noticed that none of my friends said anything. "Why are you guys so quite?" I asked my friends. "Dude, I didn't know that your mom was Scarlett Johansson!" Shawn whispered yelled. We all just laughed. When we got home I showed them my room and we started working on our project. "Dude! The sun doesn't go there idiot" peter said eating his snacks. "Yes it does" Shawn said about to glue the sun on a board that we made. "No it doesn't"

"Yes it does, now watch me" Shawn glued the sun and everyone laughed. We worked on the project for a while and now it was time for everyone to leave. "Bye guys see you tomorrow!" Rose and I waved at them while Emma's mom picked them up. "So they seem nice" Scarlett said closing the door. "They are" I replied smiling. "You know that Peter guys is kind of cute" Scarlett playfully elbowed me. "Moooommmmmm" I didn't realize that I said that. "Sorry" I panicked. "Sorry for what?" I'm pretty sure Scarlett knew what was going on. "I called you mom" I whispered hoping she didn't hear me. "It's okay, you can call me whatever you like" she hugged me and I hugged her back. "Now go eat, it's getting late" Scarlett shoved me to the table and we started to eat.