The Bahamas

Chloe's pov

We were all ready to go, but first we had to stop by Emma's house to pick her up. Yes mom said that we could since she's secretly going to help us plan the proposal. I did invite the boys but they had to do something else. I went ummmm closet to pick out an outfit.

(Chloe's outfit)

(Chloe's outfit)

"Bitch hurry up before I kick your door down" I knocked or her door while yelling for her to hurry up.

"Bitch I'm comingggggg" she said coming out of her room.

(Emma's outfit)

(Emma's outfit)

"What took you so long?" I asked while we walked outside. I was helping her out with her suitcase while she was carrying a backpack.

"Hey it takes a while to look this pretty" she gesture to her body and i rolled my eyes.

"Haha funny" I put her suitcase in the back and climbed in next to her.

"Hiiii Emma!" Rose said while emma hugged her.

"You've grown" emma said while sitting down next to her. Rose insisted for her to seat next to her.

"I'm catching up to you" she said and we started to drive to the airport.

~time skip~

"Okay do you guys have everything?" Chris asked getting out suitcases with our help obviously.

"Yup" Rose said and mom picked her up and put a hat on her head so that the paparazzi doesn't see her face.

"We have a private plane so that we don't have to worry about paparazzi" mom said and we all said okay.

We walked in the airport, mom was wearing sunglasses and a hat, same as Chris and I was just wearing sunglasses and so was Emma. Rose buried her head in mom's neck while mom held Chris's hand.

"Your suitcases are already on the plane" someone said to mom and she said thank you then we went threw security.

"I'm glad there's no paparazzi" I said walking outside where the plane were.