The sleepover pt. 2

Chloe's pov
After we ate supper, my friends and I cleaned up. We let Scarlett relax a bit since she was stressing out about one of us to getting hurt. "So kids, what would you guys like for dessert?" Scarlett came in the kitchen and notice it all cleaned. We all looked at each other and said "ice cream!!" We all laughed. "Ice cream it is, hop in the car and we'll get some ice cream" Scarlett said as she grabbed the keys and we all went in the car.

~time skip~

"Ah finally here" I said jumping out of the car running towards the ice cream shop with my friends hot behind me. "What are you guys getting?" I asked them as we all looked at the different options. "How much can we get?" Shawn asked. "I don't know" I replied. "Get as much as you want" Scarlett said. "Awesome" we all said.

~time skip~

We all got our ice cream and sat down as Scarlett was paying at the front. "Ahh brain freeze" Emma yelled holding her head. We all laughed and I chocked on my ice cream. "Um guys, Chloe is chocking" peter said hitting my back. The chocking finally stopped. I could finally breath. God damn that hurt. "What's going on here?" Scarlett said sitting down next to me. "Chloe chocked on her ice cream" Shawn told her. Scarlett gave me a worried look on her face. "I'm fine though. Almost died but I'm okay" I said eating more of my ice cream making sure I don't chock and die again. "Your so dramatic" she told me while laughing. We all ate our ice cream and went back home.

~time skip~

Scarlett's pov
"Okay guys go put your pyjamas on and brush your teeth and I'll get everything ready okay?" I told them as we walked inside the house. "Yes ma'am" the kids said laughing. They all went upstairs to go and change. The girls changed in Chloe's room and the boys in the guest room. I went in the backyard to set everything up. It took a while but it did look nice by the end of it.

 It took a while but it did look nice by the end of it

This is the set up I did for the kids. Let's pretend that it wasn't all pink. After I set up an area so that they could watch a movie.

This is the set up a did for the movie

This is the set up a did for the movie. I think I did a really good job. I went back inside to get the snacks ready. I made some popcorn, cut some fruits and vegetables up (we need to stay healthy) and grabbed some water bottles if they get thirsty. "You guys almost done?" I yelled from down the stairs. "Yup" Chloe said running down the stairs with her friends following her. "Everything is outside" I guided them in the back and they were all shocked to see all of those things. "You did this?" Chloe said looking around. "Yup, now what movie would you guys like to watch?" I went to the movie section of the backyard and looked through all the different movies. 

They all decided to watch 'it takes two' with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen in it. I pushed play on the movie. "Just come and get me if you guys need anything okay?" I told them as they we're watching the movie and eating. "Okay" they said. I went inside to clean a little then went to the living room to watch something. From the living room window, I could see the whole backyard just in case something happened.

Chloe's pov
We watched the movie and ate some snacks. "I'm like in love with the Olsen twins" Shawn said in awe. "Nah I like them more than you" Peter said throwing some popcorn at Shawn. "No you don't" Shawn said throwing more popcorn at Peter. "Guys there two of them" Emma reminded them. "You don't need to share" we all laughed. "I would kill to meet one of them" Peter said drinking some water. "I know them" I told them. They all looked at me like I was crazy. "What?" "You know the Olsen twins?!" They all said in union. "Yeah?" "Wait how?" Emma said. "Um well lizzie is my aunt so I think they are my aunts too I'm not sure how that works" I explained. "Omg your so lucky" Peter said.

~time skip~

The movie was over and it was like 11:30 pm so we decided to go to sleep. First I wanted to say goodnight to Scarlett or mom I should say. I told my friends they could go to sleep and that I would be right back. "Hey mom" I walked in seeing her in the kitchen getting some water. "Hey, is everything okay?" she asks looking concerned. She's always worrying about something. "Yup, just wanted to say goodnight" I went to go hug her. "Good night peach" she said putting her glass down and hugging me. "Goodnight. I love you" I said leaving and closing the door to the backyard. "Love you too" Scarlett said before I could fully close the door. I just smiled thinking that someone actually loves me in life. I went to go in the hut and I heard Shawn and Peter snoring like there is no tomorrow. I took my phone out and snapped a picture of them sleeping. I'm going to use that for their birthday's or blackmail. I slept between Emma and Peter and Shawn was on the other side of Peter.

Best. Sleepover. Ever.