The avengers party

Chloe's pov

It was Friday today and we didn't have school. So scarlett let me go with her to set. They were filming a marvel movie, I think it was infinity wars. Anyways, I woke up and took a shower and all that fun stuff. I went to my closet and looked for something to wear. I'm to lazy to actually try and get dressed, but I also want to be comfortable. After 10 minutes of deciding, I finally found something.

I ran downstairs so that I can eat something

I ran downstairs so that I can eat something. Scarlett made some pancakes and she also cut up some fruits for me in a bowl. I sat down and I noticed that my fruit bowl had kiwis in it. The thing is... I'm kinda allergic to them. I was eyeing them but I didn't want to say anything.

"You alright?" Scarlett sat down beside me.

"Eh yeah..." I was still eyeing the fruits.

"Is there something wrong with the fruits?" She asked looking concerned.

"Um well i can't really eat those" I pointed at the kiwis.

"Oh the kiwis? Why?"

"I'm allergic to them" I looked down thinking that I should have told her sooner.

"Omg I'm sorry" she grabbed the bowl and pushed it away.

"It's okay. I should have told you so it's kinda my fault" I stated to eat my pancakes.

"I hope your not allergic to blueberries" scarlett said as I was eating my pancakes. I stopped chewing and looked at her in shock. "Omg Chloe! Spit it out!" She said trying to make me spit it out. I just laughed and swallowed it.

"I'm not allergic to blueberries silly" I looked at her and she looked like she was going to have a heart attack. "I'm sorry if I scared you"

"The things you do scare me everyday" she playfully punched me and we started to eat again.

After we finished eating, we went to the car and started driving of to set. I was excited, I never got to see them actually film. But here's the thing... they let me watch but I can't tell anyone anything.

~time skip~

I could see Lizzie Olsen, Robert Downey Jr., Jeremy Renner, Brie Larson, Florence Pugh (she's there because why not), Chris Evans and Tom Holland.

"What's up avengers" i said walking to the table.

"Hey mini scarlett" Chris said hugging me. Soon everyone hugged me.