My Family

Scarlett's pov

I got a call from the school and police officers saying that there was a shooting at school and that Chloe got hurt so I immediately told Chris (he was on set so she texted him) and drove straight to the hospital.

I took strength not to cry but I could manage. "Where's Chloe Johansson?" I said running inside to the front desk person.

"She's currently in surgery. We will inform you when she's out so that you can see her" the lady said and i nodded my head. "And you're other daughter will be here soon" she added and I went to go wait.

As I waited, I looked around and saw a play area for little kids which was cute. Then I heard my sweet little Rose's voice. "Mommy!" I turned my head around and she ran straight into my arms.

Rose's pov

They rushed my sister inside and I was still sitting in the ambulance. "Okay let's go and wait" the lady said and she took my hand and lead me in the waiting room.

I saw mommy there and I immediately ran to her. "Mommy!" I ran into her arms and she was crying. "Don't worry, chlo chlo will be okay" I reassured her and myself at the same time.

Mommy played with me while we waited. "Ms. Johansson?" I nurse said and I immediately jumped up so did mom.

"Is my sister okay?" I asked the nurse and she bent down my level.

"Yes she is. You can see her now if you'd like" after she said I ran to her room with mom behind me.

Chloe's pov

I heard the door open and then someone jumping on my bed. "Ouch" I said to the sudden movements.

"Sorry!" Rose said climbing next to me making sure not to hurt me even more.

"What happened?!" Mom said practically shouting.

"Well let's do this the short way. School shooter. Protecting Rose. Getting shot. Then hospital" I said then notice that Chris isn't here. "Where's dad?" I said.

"What?" Mom said shocked.

"Where's dad?" I repeated.

"You just called him dad" she whispered and I nodded my head slowly not comprehending.

"Now you can okay barbie's with me" Rose shouted and laughed. "Don't scare me like that sissy" Rose said hugging my gently.

"I won't. Well I'll try at least" I laughed a bit but that hurt like a bitch. Then Chris burst threw the room crying?

"Omg your okay" he said walking up to me.

"Of course I am" I rolled my eyes.

He then asked me what happened so I told him then we chat for a while.

~time skip~

It's been about a few weeks and the nurses said I could finally go home but I need to take it easy.

Mom and Chris helped me and Rose was trying to help but wasn't much help since she was so tiny.

"Chloe come okay dolls with me" Rose said running inside to get her dolls.

"Bring them down here okay sweetheart" mom shouted and Rose said okay. "I don't want you kids going to school anymore especially after what happened" mom said helping me sit down on the couch.

"What why?" I liked school. Ish.

"Hmm let me think. Well you got shot!" Mom said a bit dramatic. "You're going to be homeschooled for now"

"Okay" I didn't want to argue with her because we knew she would win anyways.

Rose then came back downstairs with her dolls and we started playing. She would constantly ask me if I was okay and I would always say yes.

"Do you want water?" She asked me and I nodded my head. "Okay stay here, I will take care of you" she said and I laughed a little.

"Hey Chloe how are you doing?" Chris said walking in the living room.

"Fine I guess. I still hurts but it's better now" I showed him my bandage.

"I see" he looked nervous about something. But I don't know what.

"What's up?" I asked him since he wasn't going to say anything.

"Don't feel forced to call me dad now" Chris is playing with his thumbs.

"Why? Your the closets thing I have to a dad and you are my dad so why would I lie? I don't care if we aren't related by blood, you're still my dad no matter what" I told him and he nodded.

"Can i huge you?" He asked me. The thing I like about him is that he always asked before doing things like hugging me.

"Yeah" he got up and gently hugged me. "I love you dad"

"Love you too trouble" he said laughing and walking away.

"Here's you water!" Rose said coming in the living room with mom behind her making sure she won't spill the water.

"Careful Rose" mom said about to take the glass just in case.

"Almost there" Rose said. She was so concentrated on it. It was funny to watch. "And- oops" I heard water spill on the floor and mom sighing.

"This is why you don't let her do this mom" I teased.

"I can clean this up" Rose said getting a towel and wiping some water that fell on me. But it wasn't a lot. It was like a drop.

Mom and dad were just watching this happen while sitting on the couch laughing at Rose trying her best to clean up.

Scarlett's pov

After Rose cleaned up we watch a movie. Soon enough Rose was sleeping carefully on Chloe as I laid a bit on Chris.

"My family" I heard Chris say and I looked up at him and smiled. He leaned down and kissed me and I obviously kissed him back.

"I love you and I hope you know that" I told him.

"Oh trust me I know" he said and I laughed.

We stayed like that until the movie was over then Chris carefully lifted Chloe up and tucked her in bed while I did the same with Rose.

I'm so happy I have these people as my family.

Hello weirdos and I'm back. I will probably be posting a chapter like once a week or sum because of school and sports.

Haha anyways. Suggestions please.