Getting Ready For Xmas

Scarlett's pov

I was thinking that today we would go shopping for Christmas decorations since my girls asked me if they could decorate there rooms.

I obviously agreed so now I'm thinking how am I going to get more gifts and how will I know for sure what they want.

Maybe I should just ask them for- "ouch" I accidentally ran into someone and I heard like it was Chloe.

"Oh my god are you okay?" I set my phone down and went to check if she's okay.

"Yeah I'm fine" I let out a breath knowing that she's okay. "Can we go to the mall now?" She asked me as I went to grab my phone again.

"Yes right after you give me your list for what you want for Christmas" she smiled at me and ran upstairs.

Okay now I can ask Chris if he wants to do the shopping with the girls or buy the gifts. "Hey babe" he walked in the room.

I swear he can hear what I'm thinking of. "I'll buy the gifts while you shop with the girls" he told me.

"Can you read minds?" I laughed.

"Maybe?" He hugged me and we heard Rose and Chloe run downstairs waving some papers in front of us.

"We got our list!" Rose exclaimed.

"Okay let's see" they gave me there list and thank god I already got some of the things they wrote on it.

"I'll take those" Chris said snatching it from me while kissing my cheek.

"I'd aunt Lizzie still coming?" Rose asked me just as the doorbell rang.

"Why don't you open the door and see" I told her and the girls ran off to see who it was.

While they were off, Chris came up to me with his keys and jacket on. "Text me when your coming back so that I can hide the presents" he whispered to me and I nodded.

"See ya later" he gave the girls a hug then went to his car saying 'hi' to Lizzie on the way out.

Chloe's pov

"Hi girls" we opened the door for Lizzie and we quickly gave her a hug almost making her fall.

"Okay now that your here let's go" I said grabbing her hand and dragging her towards mom.

20 minutes later

After making them hurry up, we are finally at the mall. "Come on" Rose said grabbing my hand and dragging me inside a home decor store.

"Stay close!" I heard mom shout a bit as we took off.

"Look at this" she picked up a pick fluffy blanket and we put in the cart. "Oh I want the tree" she ran off, not that far, and found a mini Christmas tree.

"You want that too?" I asked her and she nodded. I helped her put it in the cart.

Then I found a plaid red and white blanket so I put that in the cart. And I also took a Christmas tree.

"You girls find anything good?" We heard Lizzie walking towards us with mom.

"Wow that much already and we've been here for a minute" mom said looking at the things we got.

We found some more things, with the help on mom and Lizzie. We finally got all of our things we wanted then we paid.

"Can Chloe help me decorate my room?" Rose asked mom and she looked at me asking if it was okay.

"Yeah sure but only if you help me decorate mine" she smiled and took my hand.

We walked back to the car. On the way there, I heard that Lizzie and Robbie will be spending Christmas with us anddddd uncle Hunter and uncle Scott.