You Have To Be More Careful

Chloe's pov

We finally got back home from our trip to the Bahamas. Emma went home and Shawn and Peter wouldn't stop texting me about what happened and that if Emma and I are finally together.

It was Saturday and I didn't know what to do. Emma had a family thing to be at, the boys had a game to watch and I was at home dying to do something.

I was laying on my bed, when Rose ran into my room and jumped on my bed. Actually let's be more specific. She jumped on my stomach.

"Ouch!" I said holding on to my stomach.

"Sorry!!" She said kissing my stomach. "All better" she said and i smiled and hugged her.

"So what is Rosebud doing today?"

"Can we go swimming?" She have time the puppy eyes and I looked outside to see how nice it was.

"Alright go out your bathing suit on and I'll meet you downstairs" I said and she jumped off my bed and ran to her room.

I got up from my bed and got my bathing suit on. I grabbed a towel from my cabinet and walked downstairs. "Hurry up I wanna swim!" Rose said jumping up and down.

"Mom, Rose and I are going swimming!" I shouted and I heard mom say okay. We walked in the backyard and I set Rose and i's towel.

"Chloe can I jump in now?" Rose said as she was about to jump in the deep-end.

"Just wait for me okay" i said taking my shoes off. I had my back turned to Rose and I heard a hit splash.

I quickly turned around to see Rose struggling to swim. She can't swim in the deep end. "Rose!" I said and ran to the deep end and jumped in. 

I quickly got hold of her and swam back to the side of the pool. I set her up on the edge and I got out and sat next to her. "Rose you can't do that" I said standing up and carrying her to where the towels are.

"But I wanted to swim" Rose said about to cry. I grabbed her towel and dried her.

"I know you wanted to but you have to wait for me or an adult" I said whipping some of tears away.

"I'm sorry" she said hugging me. "I didn't mean to scare you"

"It's okay just don't do it again" she nodded her head. "Promise?" I took my pinky out.

"Promise" she said hooking her pinky with mine and we shook it.

"Do you still want to go swimming?" I asked her and she nodded her head. She got up and this time waiting for me.

"Unicorn or cupcake?" I asked as we walked to where all the floaties are.

"Unicorn!" She said and I grabbed it and took her hand and walked to the shallow end of the pool.

I went inside the pool first the Rose carefully jumped on the unicorn and I dragged her in the middle of the pool. After a while of floating there, Rose got bored so I went back to the shallow end and I took her off and we played some games.

After a while of playing games, we went back inside and got dressed up.

For the rest of the day, we just chilled and mom and Chris got some pizza for supper. After that, we all went to bed and waited for tomorrow.

Rose's pov
I woke up to Chris gently shaking me. "This better be important" i grumbled.

"Wow you really do have your mother's attitude and yes this is important" he said and I got up and glared at him. "We are going to get your uncle Hunter" he said and I was confused to why.

"Why?" I said.

"Your mom hasn't seen him in a while so I thought it would be a good surprise" he said then left my room so that I could get ready.

I finally got ready and I went to Chloe's room but she wasn't there. I walked downstairs to find Chloe already dressed and talking to Chris.

"Are you coming with us?" I asked her as I stood next to her.

"Yup" she said and we all put our shoes on.

We hopped into Chris car and we drove off to McDonalds since that's where Chloe and I wanted to go and get some breakfast.

"What does mom think we're doing?" Chloe asked Chris as she took a bite of her food. I had to blow on mine since it was kinda hot.

"She thinks we're getting some groceries" he said and we drove off to uncle Hunter's house.

We finally arrived and I unbuckled my seatbelt it what i didn't know is that it wasn't fully off my body. I climb out of the car but immediately fell in the mud.

It hurt. I think I fell on a rock. "Chrisssss" I whined and Chris and Chloe immediately ran to me.

Chris pov
We arrived at Hunters house and I got out of the car. So did Chloe and Rose. Well almost.

I was walking towards the house until I heard someone yell "chrisssss". It sounded like Rose so I immediately ran towards her, so did Chloe.

I saw her rubbing some mud off herself and she was crying. "What happened?" I said picking her up kot caring if I get mud on myself.

"I fell and it hurts" I said crying and hurrying my face in Chris's neck.

"Let's get you clean up" I said walking back to the house.

"I think Rose has extra clothes here" Chloe said opening the door but stopped immediately.

"What's wrong?" I asked peaking over her. "Oh god"

Why is this literally me trying to my makeup even tho I never wear it