Chapter 14 - Apologies At Tiffany's

Jasper's POV

"Oh, is that a challenge, Mr Queen?" She asked, her tone seductive.

"I don't know, Miss Valentina, is it?" I replied, nearing towards her.

I couldn't get enough of her, she was such a beautiful mystery.

I watched her, trying to work out what I was going to do with this woman, there was no way in hell I was going to lose to her.

I slowly leaned my body towards hers and -

"Uncle Jasper! Uncle Jasper!"

Keira.

I loved my niece but, now was not the time; I squeezed my eyes shut only to open them to see a smirking Scarlett stood there proudly.

"I win." She said lowly before she turned to my devil of a niece. "And who do we have here?"

"Keira!" She stated proudly as Scarlett scooped over to pick her up.

"Aren't you just adorable!" She gushed, touching her cheek as I narrowed my eyes, becoming seriously pissed off at Keira before I mentally slapped myself.

Keira was only four and I, a twenty-six year old was jealous of her.

I guess Scarlett won fair and square.

"You smell like vanilla," Keira smiled as Scarlett laughed.

Goddammit, Keira!

"Uncle Jay, why're you so sad?" She asked innocently as I felt a little guilty for blaming her for taking all my secretary's attention.

"Your Uncle Jay is a baby, Keira," Scarlett smiled at him as her face scrunched up in confusion.

"Uncle Jay wear diapers?"

"Yes!"

"No!" we both replied to her at the same time.

"You're a liar, Uncle Jay! I'm going to tells mommy you have diapers," Keira gasped, as she ran out of the room.

"I cannot believe you just did that, Scarlett," I murmured glaring at her as she raised an eyebrow.

"You do know that, this 'I am the dominant, fear me' look only works on one of your women, right?"

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at her.

"It's pretty self-explanatory, Mr Queen," she snapped folding her arms.

About to retort back to her, I decided to keep my mouth shut, today was an incredibly difficult day for her, despite her not showing it.

"I guess it is," I smiled thinly as she rolled her eyes.

Seconds later her phone vibrated a text message as she slid it out of her pocket, her face turning pale.

"What is it?" I enquired walking towards her as she quickly stuffed her phone back into her pocket.

"Nothing, just a text from Melissa," she said hurriedly.

"Who the fuck just texted you?" I growled, becoming angry.

The text was clearly not welcomed by her, given the look on her face.

"I told you -"

"Give me the fucking phone!" I barked as she flinched, averting her gaze from mine.