Chapter 38 - Uncovered

Jasper's POV

"Are you just going to stand there like that? Because I really think you need to shower," I smirked at my beautiful girlfriend as she glared at me.

"Yes, because you smell like a basket of Pasadena's finest red roses as soon as you wake up," she retorted, brushing her teeth as I laughed.

I had deeply regretted the poisonous words I had dared to utter towards her yesterday; I didn't even deserve her forgiveness but she forgave me. Just like that. And I was so goddamn grateful she had given me another chance.

Shaking her head, she hesitantly joined me in the shower, as my eyes raked over her curvaceous body appreciatively; it took every ounce of self control to stop myself from hardening at the sight of her naked body.

Slowly, I sunk to my knees and trailed my finger across the length of the scar on her stomach as she shivered.

Droplets of water slid down her stunning figure as I trailed small butterfly kisses along each one until I reached the one on her leg.

"I love this one," I murmured, running my fingers across it, as she frowned.

"How can you love a scar?" She snorted as I looked up at her.

"Like this... And this... And this..." I spoke huskily between kisses. "I love each and every one of them."

I stood up and pressed a kiss upon her soft, pillowy lips as she kissed me back fervently, wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

"Mm, quite the little vixen, aren't we, Miss Valentina?" I teased as she blushed.

"Says the man whóre," she laughed as I frowned slightly.

"I'm a one woman whóre, actually," I stated seriously as she laughed.

"I must say your whóre-o-metre level has been significantly low during the last four months, Mr Queen," she grinned. "Quite the achievement, I must admit."

"That smart little mouth of yours is going to land you in hot water one day," I retorted as she continued to grin smugly.

"I'm already in hot water," she whispered seductively as the glass around the shower became considerably steamy. "What do you plan to do about it, Mr Queen?"

"You don't want to know what I'm planning, Miss Valentina," I muttered as she looked up at me from behind her thick lashes.

"And what if I do?" She dared to ask as I felt my érection harden. I watched her eyes travel down my body until they reached my manhood, almost popping out of their sockets for the second time today.

It's my turn to smirk now, I thought wickedly.

"What's the matter, baby?" I taunted as her face held the expression of a deer caught in the headlights. "Something got your tongue?"

"I don't think that's going to -"

"Oh, it will fit," I interrupted her as her face flushed bright red. "That won't be a problem, I can assure you."

"Cocky jerk," she muttered as I stifled a laugh.

"Well, as you can see, I have the çock and as for jerking off, I -"

"Oh my God!" She screeched, clamping her hands around her ears as I laughed loudly. "Can we actually shower now, for God's sake?"

"Be my guest," I smirked edging closer to her as she moved back.