Chapter 44 - Dirty Dancing

A/N:

There's going to be a POV change somewhere in the middle!

Song: Drunk In Love by Beyoncé (freaking love this song!)

Dedicated to SLMoore17 because she's such a beautiful person! She's also written a book called Lost In Shaw and it is ah-mazing! Do go and check it out!
________________________

Chapter 44 - Dirty Dancing

Jasper's POV

"You have a really sexy ass, sir!" Scarlett giggled, pinching my backside as I held back a laugh.

Thank God we were a safe distance away from my employees, I thought as I raised an eyebrow at her. Lord knows she'd be mortified if she knew they had seen her this drunk.

We'd been at the club for nearly two hours after arriving almost an hour late since we were pretty occupied with each other in the limo. Scarlett had practically worn me out before we'd even gotten to the club, so, either I was getting old or she was just excellent at sex.

"And your ass is completely and utterly drunk," I scolded her as she continued to inspect my backside.

"It's so voluptuous," she praised, giving me a lopsided grin.

I frowned. "Voluptuous? I don't have an ass like yours!"

"Mm, so curvaceous," she continued as she poked my ass slowly. "And bouncy."

"That's it, we're getting you home," I told her sternly as she pouted, her full pink lips begging for me to kiss them over and over again.

"But I want to dance!"

I watched her in amusement as I knew how embarrassed she would be if she had any idea of what her drunk self was like.

"No, Scarlett," I said, taking her hand. "We're going home. Now."

"No, we're not," she sniggered as she removed her hand from mine, quickly making a beeline towards the dancefloor.

I had to stop and stare, admiring the justice her red Versace dress did for her stunning figure. Feeling my erection press painfully against my suit pants, I groaned in irritation as I tried to conceal my out of control physical feelings.

I made my way towards her, watching how her hips and ass moved so seductively in time to the music as I restrained myself from taking her, right there, on the dancefloor.

My feelings of lust quickly dissipated into anger, however, as I saw several pairs of eyes ogling every inch of her body as she continued dancing. Preoccupied with glaring at the men surrounding the dancefloor, I almost didn't hear the small shriek coming from my girlfriend as I turned to see a guy attempting to grind with her.

"Get the fück away from her," I snarled at him as he laughed.

"She your bïtch or something?" He smirked as I saw red, throwing a punch his way, causing him to stumble backwards while rubbing at his jaw.

"Hey!" Scarlett yelled suddenly as she kneed the guy in his balls before falling into me. "He's my bïtch, actually, asshole."

Glaring at the confused and injured bàstard in front of me, I grabbed Scarlett's hand and pulled her away from the dancefloor.

"Bïtch, let me dance!" She whined as I sighed before tossing her slim body over my shoulder and carrying her outside.

"I knew I shouldn't have taken my eyes off you for a second," I muttered to myself as she stayed quiet.