Chapter 41 - CEO, Interrupted

A/N:

Song: Right Here by Jess Glynne

_____________________

Chapter 41 - CEO, Interrupted

"Scarlett?" Jasper's voice spoke through the intercom as I continued typing.

"Yes, Mr Queen?" I replied politely, smirking to myself as I knew what was coming.

"I need the Carson Industries spread-"

"Typed and sent to the board as of yesterday." I interrupted.

"Then I need the list of in-"

"Fifteen interns were selected by Matthias down in careers. They are expected to begin work at seven thirty sharp this following Monday." I continued smirking as I closed the laptop. "Anything else I can help you with?"

"You can start by taking those little pink panties off," he responded, his voice low and husky.

"Um..." I mumbled as I felt my cheeks heaten.

"Or would you rather I come in and tear them off?"

"Like hell I'm letting you even touch another pair of my panties," I grumbled as I bent over, leaning against my desk, attempting to undo the T-Strap of my Mary Janes before the door behind me opened.

"You look exceptionally fuckable in that position," I turned to see Jasper walking towards me, his eyes never leaving my ass.

"Fuckable? Are you kidding me?" I laughed as I felt him snake his hands around my waist.

"Well, if you would prefer sexable, bangable-"

"You really need a filter for that mouth of yours, Jasper," I muttered as I felt his lips flutter kisses along my neck, his touch leaving my skin burning with need.

He looped his fingers around the waistband of my panties as he tugged them off letting them fall to my feet.

"Don't take the heels off." He murmured in my ear as I kicked the thin fabric to the side before turning around. "And keep the skirt on."

"Have you-"

"Yes, I have locked the door," he interrupted, rolling his eyes.

I grabbed his tie, pulling him closer to me as I crashed my lips to his, kissing him hungrily as he smirked.

"Do you have any idea how much this side of you turns me on?"

"I think I have an idea," I whispered as my hand rubbed against the unsuccessfully hidden bulge forming inside his pants.

"Stop teasing me, babe," he growled, gripping my hips as he placed me onto the desk where I began to undo his tie and unbutton his dress shirt, tossing them behind me. "Impatient, are we?"

"You have five seconds to get yourself inside of me or I'll leave you to get yourself acquainted with your new partner," I picked up his hand and waved it in front of him, making a point as he swallowed visibly.

While he was fumbling with his belt I took the liberty of removing my blouse and bra as he paused, his eyes roaming over every inch of my body causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"Three... Two... One, I-" I was interrupted just as the door flung wide open causing me to let out a mortified squeak.

"Christine said - Oh, fück my God-fearing virgin eyes!" A male voice groaned loudly as Jasper turned around, furious.