Chapter 49 - Black & White

A/N:

This chapter contains some sexy time!

Thank you to f-ck_you for your entry - I've used your saucy sex scene in this chapter!

Enjoy!

____________________________

Chapter 49 - Black & White

After I had managed to vomit all over the backseat of his Maserati, Jasper quickly led me inside, holding my hair back as I hurled a little more into the toilet.

"You okay?" He asked again twenty minutes later as I was folding the laundry.

"Do I look okay?" I snapped without thinking, immediately regretting it, particularly since I actually felt perfectly fine. "Shit, Jasper, I'm sorry, I -"

"Hey," he cut me off as he brushed my hair away from my face. "I know, it's been one hell of a long day."

"That doesn't give me an excuse to be bítchy or snappish," I apologized as he kissed my forehead. "I think I must have eaten something bad yesterday and mixed with the nerves I had today... Well, I'm not surprised I was sick."

"I think we should still call you a doctor, babe," he said, sighing softly. "Just in case it gets worse."

"Jasp," I smiled as I quickly cleaned myself up [a/n: for every single reader who needed clarification as to whether she brushed her teeth - hooray we can now pray to the gods of fictional character hygiene :)] "If I feel any worse, I'll call the doctor myself."

"Are you sure?" He asked wearily as I nodded.

"Yes," I murmured as I grabbed his collars, pulling him closer as I kissed his lips hungrily.

"Eager, are we?" He chuckled as he crashed his lips to mine, carrying me into our bedroom.

"Stop," I interrupted our make out session as he looked at me expectantly.

I kneeled down, unbuttoning his fitted dark jeans, tugging them off, as I watched him recline on the bed behind him.

I continued looking at him as he yanked his Polo off over his head, throwing it to one side, watching me while I stripped in front of him.

Still on my knees by the foot of the bed, I pulled his boxers off, my eyes glued to his very large èrection as I licked the précum off his tip before taking him into my mouth.

"Fùck," he inhaled sharply while my tongue swirled further across his throbbing length as he grabbed a fistful of my hair.

I took him all in, feeling his díck hit the back of my throat as I peered up at him. His eyes were closed while the bedroom was filled with the sounds of his deep, guttural moaning which turned me on to the point that I could feel myself coming.

I sucked him, hard and fast, slowly massaging his balls until he came completely undone, releasing his load into my mouth with a loud grunt as I felt the warm liquid trail down my throat.

As I stood up, leaning forward to straddle him, he grabbed me by my waist, before lowering his mouth to my ear.

"Hold the bedpost," he instructed, his voice raspy with need.

Slowly, I complied, as I heard him tear open a condom packet before the room fell silent for a couple of seconds.

"Jasp - holy mother of fùck," I gasped, feeling his long fingers tightly grip my hips as he slammed into me from behind.