Chapter 42 - Family First

Song: I'll Fight by Daughtry

Dedicated to @illaltic_ for the lovely comments!

_______________________

Chapter 42 - Family First

Jasper's POV

It had been a couple of weeks since we'd arrived in London to see my aunt and tonight was going to be our last night here.

"Stop staring at her ass, Jasper," my aunt, Carla, scolded as my eyes unglued themselves from Scarlett's shapely derrière.

"Sorry," I grinned sheepishly, plonking myself beside her on the couch as she rolled her eyes. "How are you feeling?"

"Well, I'm not dead yet, so that's a pretty good feeling, right?" She replied dryly as I scoffed.

"You need to start taking this seriously, Aunt C," I told her as she raised a thinning eyebrow.

"I didn't realize my sense of humor was condemned to die with me," she sniggered as I gave her a disapproving look.

"You are certainly my father's sister," I sighed, shaking my head.

"One wouldn't be able to tell physically, of course," she grinned, her expression child-like. "As far as looks go, James certainly fell way below the shallow end of the gene pool."

"That's probably why Jasper looks like an ass," Scarlett piped up as she walked over to us, hi-fiving my aunt.

"Well, if I look anything like yours, I'm not complaining," I retorted as she threw a cushion at me.

"I'm going out with Elena for a while, I'll be back in an hour," she said while walking past me.

"Excuse me," I began as I grabbed her by the waist, causing her to fall on to my lap. "Are you really going to leave without saying goodbye?"

"I di-"

"Properly?" I said expectantly as she glared at me.

"Goodbye, Jasper," she responded, attempting to get up.

"Nope," I muttered, tightening my grip around her waist. "I don't think so."

Slowly, my lips met with hers as I kissed her softly, brushing her hair away from her face as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders before moving away.

"Get off me now," she ordered, her arms still wrapped firmly around my shoulders.

"I'm not on you," I smirked easily, looking down at her lap as she gave me a pointed look.

"That's enough, you whipped sex addict, let her go," my aunt interrupted as Scarlett's cheeks literally became fiercely scarlet themselves.

She quickly planted a small kiss upon my nose before exiting the room quicker than I'd ever seen that ass of hers run in my life.

"Why do I feel as though you're going to now give me some of your famous life advice?" I groaned, catching the look on Aunt Carla's face.

"You should really get to putting a ring on that wonderful girl, Jasper," she smiled softly as I ran my hand through my hair.

"It's not that easy," I sighed.

"You fear she'll reject you," she spoke, voicing my thoughts.

"She probably will," I shrugged pouring myself a drink from the decanter sitting upon the cabinet beside me.

"I always told James he'd end up raising a püssy if he wasn't careful," she spoke wistfully as I choked on my drink, coughing violently.

"What the hell, Aunt C!" I yelled after composing myself. "I am the owner of a multi billion dollar corporation; I was running the damn thing while I was still at college, dammit! I did -"