53.

There was something lovely about the beginning of October. There was something lovely about its chilly disposition and the way it ruffled her hair when she sat outside. Luckily for her it was barely the beginning. The red gold hadn't soaked into the green leaves yet.

That made it all the better.

She ruminated in it all during the Weasley twins' fight about over which product to test first. Though they usually were on the same page, today they bickered over a simple matter. George wanted to test the Skiving Lunchboxes first. Fred was in favour of his beloved Headless Hats.

They debated with each other quite logically to her surprise. George was convinced Skiving Lunchboxes would be a worthy entry into the 'youth' market. Rebutting this, Fred dug his heels in, arguing Headless Hats would be popular with every age group. Not only students.

He then proceeded to toss imaginary Galleons they would earn, if they went into the venture, into the air.

Getting sick of their nonsense, Amara picked up her Transfiguration textbook. She had been having a hard time transfiguring a chair into a tree. Which required a complicated bit of magic she couldn't wrap her head around. Sadly, she didn't get to make it to the end of the page.

"Let's ask Amara. She's smart. I'm sure she'll know which one is the best choice," Fred announced, nudging Amara.

With a heavy sigh, she shut her textbook. The twins stared, expectantly, with the same vigor Athena had waiting for a refill of her food bowl. George winked at her and Fred wiggled his eyebrows. They both wore smirks of varying smugness, thinking their actions will sway her opinion.

"I think we should flip a sickle," Amara searched her pockets and laid one on the back of her hand.

"Hey, that's cheating!" George made a motion to snatch the sickle but Amara closed her fingers around it. "You're supposed to tell us which one is the best to test."

He emphasized 'best', jabbing a thumb at himself.

Fred baulked at his audacity "I think she is trying to spare your feelings. She obviously thinks my idea is the optimal business decision."

"Yes..." she began. Fred's smile widened slowly. "..And no..."

His smile dropped along with his shoulders. George snorted. "You know I think the coin is the better decider," he took the coin from Amara.

His fingers grazed hers for a slow second. Red seeped into his neck. "Sorry."

Amara ignored the tingling in her hand and shrugged. She squinted up at the drooping branches of the tree they were under. Dappled bits of light broke through the branches. Sensing a lull in the conversation, Fred took it upon himself to carry on.

"Flip it then. So I can flip you off," Fred hid his middle finger with his other hand.

"Which one, you tosser?" George asked.

"Tails."

The coin twisted in the air.

Straight off the bat, Amara noticed something peculiar about the sickle. She narrowed her eyes at the slight sheen surrounding it. One couldn't have caught it a minute later. She seized it. "You just charmed it!" she exclaimed, turning it over.

Ah ha! Both of the sides showed heads. Fred harrumphed like her grandmother would. "I think I should do the honours," he took a sickle from his pocket.

Before he could flip it, Amara smacked it out of his hand. She received a glare from Fred. "Don't look at me like that. We both know you already charmed it while it was in your pocket."