Yours Truly, James Wright

25th December 1995

Dear Amara,

Merry Christmas. I hoped you loved your present. I know it isn't much. But I saw it in a shop one day and thought of you. I hope you wear the bracelet often and think of me when you miss me. I really loved my present. I have always wanted to start a garden. In my parents' place, there's not much space but I like how I can grow it on my windowsill. My dad also likes the fact there's a tiny garden in my room. He grew up on a farm and he likes the smell of soil.

You know me so well. I hope I know you too. Please take care of yourself. It seems things have become so intense and difficult for you to handle. Remember your dad and your friends, including me, are here for you. Write to me. I want to know.

You asked how I was. I'm alright. My dad is getting better. I became allies with the doctor who I've said who hates me. Healer Chen. Remember I used to complain about him in my other letters? I'm actually inviting him over to our house to have Christmas dinner.

Oh by the way, I used that spell you used to make the illusion of rain. Except with snow. I wanted to cheer up some carollers who had been given throat-enlarging hot chocolate. It's a long story. Anyway, I made it 'snow' in their room. They all loved it. I wanted to say thanks for teaching me that spell.

I hope I see you again soon. Perhaps I should visit you in Hogsmeade one day when I'm free. How does that sound? I'll tell you when I find the opportunity. Anyways, I miss you terribly. You're like my other half but platonically. If that makes sense. Take care, you.

Yours Truly,

James Wright

___

Author's note: This was a bit out of place, in terms of its format. But I thought it'll be cute. We haven't seen any James-Amara interaction for a long time. Also, it's just an excuse for me to write him. Lmao. Okay. Time for your last Christmas present. Hint: it's not James.

Love, girlofthunder