Chapter thirteen: Heartless

Giovanni's POV:

I open the door and pull her inside. Her face lits up and I turn around and claim her lips.

Her brown wavy hair circles us and I pull her in by her waist. She snickers and we make our way upstairs into the master bedroom.

Her black dress with the V-cut in the front, shows off her perfectly breast. I smile devilish as we both strip and I climb on top. She widens her thighs for me and I roll on a condom.

"Don't be shy". She says and her brown eyes are piercing into mine.

"I'm never reserved, darling". My hands travel down her stomach, between her legs. Her mouth escapes a breathily moan, as my finger slides in between her intim lips.

"I want you to moan my name". I murmur in her ear.

"Okay". She whispers and her tongue slides into my mouth.

I pump two fingers into her throbbing pussy and make her moan my name loudly. I can see her high and shortly before she bursts into her orgasm, I stop and grab her by the hips.

My dick touches lightly her pussy and she starts begging for her relief.

With a hard thrust, I pull into her and grab the headboard above her head. Our body's start moving in the same rhythm and she lifts her hips, to meet me hard and intensively in the middle.

With one hand, I palm her breast and dive down to her nipple. I take the left one in my mouth and let my tongue circle it painful slowly.

"Giovanni". She moans and closes her eyes. Our skin touches loudly and I smack her ass. My chest lifts up heavy, as I fuck her with no mercy.

I bite down her nipple and watch her hit her high. But all I can think of, is a blond beauty in front of my eyes.

I pump into her, until I feel the tension to tear close to and my orgasm approaches me. My fingers curl up into the wood and I continue hurting her.

But the pain turns into pleasure and she comes right away a second time. I spill into my condom, as someone kicks down the door.

I jerk my head towards Caroline. Her eyes are on fire and she narrows them dangerously.

She lifts up her arm and I notice that she holds a gun. She fires two times and the girl under me screams and gathers hectic her clothes together.

My jaw drops to the floor, as she fires a third time, her anger heats up the room and she fixes me with hear death stare.

The girl-I already forgot the name of-runs past the maniac itself and frees through the door.

"What the fuck?". I ask her and rip off the used condom. I swiftly get into my boxers and approach her.

She lets her arm drop, but the gun is still secured in her hand.

"Give me that!". I demand and hold out my hand.

"You're such a fucking bastard!". She grits out and her jaw is clenched tight.

My nostrils flatter open and my lips are pressed together.

"Give me that Caroline, you don't think right".

She laughs hysterically. "I don't think right? What about you just fucked that stupid bitch, while I'm suffering from third degree burns IN THE OTHER ROOM!".

I frown. "Why do you think you could command me around, huh? I can fuck who I want and when I want, this marriage has nothing to do with being loyal, isn't it so? You said it yourself and no give me that gun!".

I launch forward and ripple the gun out of her grip and secure it away from her.

"Oh my fucking goodness I HATE YOU!!!".

"Why are you yelling at me?".

"Because you're so full of yourself and think you can live your life however you want, but you're so blind, that you not see the people that you are hurting!". She storms away and I chaise her the stairs down.

"Explain that to me Caroline, because last time I checked you were the cold hearted bitch that didn't accept an apology!".

She whirls around and we both are staring  each other down.

"Don't make me look like the traitor in this!". She hisses and tries to back away, but I suddenly lift her up and place her onto the kitchen counter.

My hands hold her hips hurtful in place.

"No running away anymore, now tell me what do you want me to do?". I say in a dark voice and observer her face.

She crunches her nose up in disgust. She places her hands onto my chest and throws me onto the fridge.

She jumps off of the corner and runs upstairs.

"DO NOT EVER TOUCH OR TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN!!!". She yells and I sigh and burry my head into my palms.