Epilogue

Giovanni's POV:

3 months later

I pace through the cold levels and look to my right.

„What's her name again?". I ask and don't slow down. „She has put up a cover, from all what I know is, that she had a record history with our allies—now not allies". I nod and close my suit.

„Tell Alessandro that I want his men freshen up and move to the coast". Keir stops and stays in the middle of the foyer.

„What is with Francesco?".

I turn around and face him. „Let Alessandro handle him". Ice folds into my stare. Keir nods and walks into the other direction. I open the doors to my office, several people sit on the table and their stares stay on me.

„Good Morning Quarter 91". I call out and round the table to the head.

Men and women nod and observe me still. I put my hands on the wood and bend forward. A smile spreading out on my face.

„Welcome back, it's been way too long". Grins and murmurs return on the faces of my quarter. I sigh and fold my arms over my chest.

„I waited for this". My heart warms at the sight of my old friends and allies, the weapons I held back for the longest time. Preparing them for this exact moment.

I flip the chart upside down and a picture of a women with brown hair appears.

„We want her!". Before I can continue, the door opens again and loud chatters fill the room from the outside.

„Sir". A man follows behind my staff in the room. He hands me a thick envelope. I nod and put the envelope into my suit jacket. My heart weights a ton. I press my lips together and face my people again.

I ordered my spies to make pictures of Eliana. I tell no one, that I look at them every night before I go to sleep and in the morning. All of them are saved in my nightstand.

„Giovanni".

„Yes sorry".

„Quarter 91, in order". All of them take their place in one straight line. I walk up and down. „Her name is Cheryl Black, born in Amsterdam and moved to Italy when she was five years old. I want her alive, I want all the information I can get, I want pictures and interviews with her family and friends, civil of course.

"This is the ultimatum Quarter 91, no mistakes shall be made and I want a clear and detailed documentation. Do you understand?".

"Yes sir!". Fifty voices sing in chorus. I nod, appreciation floods my veins. "I expect nothing less". With that, they salute and disappear into the heart of my cave.

Let the games begin...