Chapter fifty-eight: Making Up Again

I look at him scared. His firm hands cup my shoulders and he holds me an arm length away from him. He studies my body and takes in ever little cell. "What?". He finally brings out and then his lips pull up in a big proudly grin. "What???". He cheers again and picks me up, his chest presses into mine and with him, he throws me in the air. "Oh my God, you're pregnant!". I laugh loudly when he places his hand softly onto my lower stomach. "Mi amore". He whispers. Giovanni's eyes are glistening and it feels like someone else is looking at me with hope and a future in their gaze.

"Is this real, you're not joking?". His black eyes narrow together suspiciously. I grin and shake my head. "No". He pulls up his fist in the air and shouts: "I'm going to be a father!". I giggle like a high school girl but the amount of happiness I'm experiencing right now, could never fit into this small room.

"When did you found out?".

"About a few hours ago".

"A few hours only?". I nod again. I felt sick for a long time and I thought it's only because of what happened to me lately, but I was wrong. Before I've written into my diary, I went and bought a pregnancy test and when it said I am really pregnant, I couldn't believe it myself.

"Yeah I wanted you to know first". A small smile lifts up his lips. "I like that". I snort. "I'm sure you do". And then his smile breaks out completely on his face. "What? Did I say something funny?". He just continues to stare and admires.

"What?". I frown hard and cross my arms in front of my chest.

"You're back". Suddenly I feel a big fat kiss on my mouth. "My Caroline is back". Just then I get what he's saying. "She was missing a long time". I mumble between kisses and pull him closer to me.

"You know what?".

"Mhmm?". He makes a weird sound.

"I am up to making up again". I could already feel his hardness through the thin layer of his pans. I squeal when he throws me onto the bed and follows, his broad body falls on top of me. I grunt. "I've waited way too long for this, mi amore".

My fingers scratch over his top and I try to pull if off of him. But his hands fold my wrists together.

"No, first I want to teach you something". His eyes turn a shade darker and then he's up again, holding his hand out to me to take. "Where are we going?". I ask. "Nowhere, but I will show you a new universe". My mouth goes dry and I gulp the excitement down my throat.

***

So since this story will come to an end shortly (I still have to reveal lots op plot twist) but anyway, I know that I am not a good smut writer and since I know myself that being robbed isn't my intention, I will try and find some book inspiration instead. I don't know how I'm going to improve my smut writing but somehow I will. So be pleased for a much better smut chapter coming up;)

Lot's of love<3