DAY-3THE DREAM OF HIM 👱‍♂️

Everyone skipped their examination and went to a cafe to know the truth

Off : so New tell us why we're searching this book and why do you need this for
New : Actually we met a guy before even we can join TMPS he gave a pendant like thing and told us go to this school and he also told us to find the specific dairy . Then after we came here that night I had dream where me myself was standing somewhere and front of me was mirror and there was water till my ankle and everything was pitch black. Then my older self told there will be a book at this place then I woke up . When I went there something like a mantra was chanting in my ear and I just chanted then we got the book .

Bright:oh ok open the book P
New: ok
He opens and he sees the same photo and handles it to gun . He turns the next page and there was language that no one could read . Or even seen.

Singto:what kind of language-
He was cut off as New read the line
New: This new world seems off about it but who knows what happens. Finally I reached TMPS
Everyone was shocked to how only New can read this .
Win: P how can you read this language?
New: I don't know Winnie I've feel like I have made this but not me like my past me .
Krist : ok till here we have come to a stage we're this person has attended our school

Everyone nods
Singto: ok New continue
New: ok it says , This is the best thing happened to me because the principal 'Laura varichiwat '
Win : but our principal is paranok right
The varichiwat brothers blood boiled by that name
Singto: that bitch was the principal here
Krist : do you know her ?
Singto went red
Bright seeing This answered himself
Bright: yes she was our mother but she is dead
New: oh. I will continue. She was very sweet to me and she told him to show the campus . He is soooooo hot,handsome,cute,funny,goofy but he is very kind and very lovable. Now I understand why he is the popular guy in our school. Next I went to class and most of the teachers were very good to me . Then he told me to sit with them him and his friends. He was PETE .

There was a picture of Tay but a little older and everyone was astonished by this.

Tay: that's not me but I look good in that

Tay: that's not me but I look good in that .
Off  hits his head
Tay : oww why did you hit me .
New laughs
Tay in mind : how cute. How can a person be adorable and sexy at the same time . Ahh I'm in love but why he won't even look at me . Did I say something to him. Or did any of my actions pained him . Nevertheless I will make him mine.
New: ok I'm continuing. I found out that all his friends are lovers. Wait I will introduce the first cute height couple khaithird . Our second couple  the sun and moon couple Arthitkongpob . Our last cute wolf and bunny couple Sarawattine . They are the gems I want to cherish even if I have to sell my soul or my life.
Everyone was shocked again to see the picture of brightwin,offgun and singto krist.

New was about to read again when the waiter came and interrupted them Waiter: um sir our cafe will be closing soon you all can come tomorrow sir

Waiter: um sir our cafe will be closing soon you all can come tomorrow sir .
New: ok thank you we will surly come again.

Everyone goes to their dorms to sleep as for the exam all these skipped it because no one in their was participating so they skipped.

In the dream of Newwie::
He was in same place were he had seen himself not exactly himself but his older self at least that is what he looked like.

New: So you are KAO. Who are you?And what do you want from me and my friends and my brothers?
KAO: I am Kao as you said. I am trapped here please free me. And not only me but my friends too.
New: why do we need to?
Kao: because if you don't you and your friends not only them but your brothers will also be trapped here. Once they are all trapped we cannot escape.
New: But me nor my brothers have any powers
Kao: you all have Newwie
New: But I can't do anything
Kao: Read the full book darling. Now I am going but I will be back . I can only contact when your eyes are closed. Remember that bye.
New: But don't go wait-
Gun : New, New get up
New gets up
Win: P what happened did you have any bad dreams
New: NO now let's go to that cafe.
Everyone: ok