THE TEST AND THE END. PART-1👀👀

Next day::

Note: Newwie is not awake right now.

Tay in the kitchen with Kao, Tew, Ziao , Tul and Yu.
Tay: ok mom I want all of you prepare a very spicy dish.
Kao: But Newwie hates spicy food Tay.
Tay: I know mom that's why I said to prepare it. If he eats it then he is not our Newwie.
Kao: oh ok.

At the breakfast::
Tay: oh good morning Newwie.
New: good morning everyone.
Tay: Newwie eat this na it's your favourite.
New: Aww Thank you Tay.
New eats all the spicy food.
Tay: How was it Newwie?
New: It was very delicious Tay.
Tay: ok go and change your dress.
New: why Tay?
Tay: cause we need to practice for the fight Newwie. Why did you forget?
New: no I didn't I will go now.
New goes to his and Tay's room.
Tay: you saw that mom.
Kao nods.
Win: your right P he is not our PNew.
Tay: now next test . Everyone go and change. Let's meet in the grounds.
Everyone nods and goes.

Now everyone is in the grounds.
Tay: Pgun come forward and show your power.
Gun nods as he knew that Tay will be testing Newwie. So he comes forward and shows his power. He makes his fire balls and flames .
Tay: ok that was good PGun. Now krist it's your turn.
Krist nods. He shows his big tornado that breaks the ground a little.
Tay: ok krist that was good now Winnie it's your turn .
Win nods. He shows his branches that comes from grounds and also different types of it.
Tay: ok very good win now Newwie it's your turn.
New nods a little cause he was a little hesitant. He goes and shows a little rain but Tay was not impressed so he said.
Tay: Newwie show us your special thing of your power na I want to see it.
New in mind: what the fuck. Which special power. How would I know that? Ok wait he is water right I will just do a snowflake.
He shows a little snowflake.
Tay: aww that's cute Newwie.
New: Thank you Tay.
Tay: ok everyone practice.

Tay distanced himself from Newwie and went to Kao.
Tay: mom you saw na.
Kao: yes Tay I saw. Our Newwie never learned to practice snowflake. Heck he can't even bring a snow particle. His special talent is thundering. He can identify different types of them and can bring them by his power.
Tay : you are right mom last night I talked to my mama she said we can see Ambers real self by putting the moon powder on a mirror and the reflection will show his real self.
Kao: ok tonight we will do it.
Tay: ok mom here.
Tay hands his mom a small bottle filled with the moon powder.
Tay: this is the moon powder. I took it from my mama.
Kao: ok Tay.
Tay: And mom please prepare shrimp soup for lunch today.
Kao: to test again.
Tay nods.
Tay: yes mom I will do anything that makes to show his real self.
Kao: Thank you Tay.
Tay: for what mom?
Kao: for loving my son.
Tay: mom I should thank him for loving me and for making me a better person and I want to thank you too for giving birth to him.
Kao: you are good with your words young man.
Both laughs.
Kao: ok I will go and prepare lunch ok na.
Tay nods and Kao leaves.

At lunch::
Kao: Newwie I made shrimp soup for you.
New: Aww Thank you mom. I will enjoy it.
Now everyone was shocked that new is eating that because he is allergic as hell with shrimp. It is so worse that he could by few bites. But now he finished a full bowl.
New: is something wrong?
Tay: no new you just were looking cute while eating.
New blush's.
Everyone muffled their laughter because they know that it was not Newwie and Tay had a hard time saying that line.
Tay: ok everyone back to practice.

WITH NEWWIE (this one is real people)
New reaches a river.
New: So this must be that river that is sweet. So the cave huh where is that cave? Wait a minute it is the cave of thunder god so if I bring a thunder then maybe I can see the cave . Wow Newwie you are literally are genius.

He uses his power to bring a thunder and a certain sound of thunder comes when suddenly a path opens in the middle of the river and there were several steps to go in. As he was going down he sees some carvings on the side wall.
New: oh what are these pictures? Wait I remember now these are the pictures or should I say carvings of the mute emperor. A demon had taken the mute emperor's princess so he had the thunder god help him. The god of thunder made 3 armies for him to kill the demon. The first was sea bettles , second one was the paper guards and the last one was lightning. Wow so that means that the obstacles here will be nothing but these 3. Wow I am genius. Come on fight me bitches Newwie is here.

He goes more forward and he feels something crawling into his legs so he kicks his legs and there fell a sea bettle .
New: What is this thing?
The bettle was 3 inches long.
New: ah it's a sea bettle.
Then he sees a bunch of them coming to him so runs taking two or three right and left turns and he finds a small corner with a step to hide so he goes there and hides. He sees all the bettles that were coming to him stopped and they were going inside the spaces on the ground. So he thought there might be something behind his back so he turned and he saw a statue of the thunder god. It was like a big vulture but a little bit bigger and it's head was turned to right side.
New: holy hell so this was the reason that they went away. This is the mighty thunder god. Well let's continue.

He goes more forward and he sees a door.
New: What is this door?
He opens it and goes in and sees 8 coffin. 4 on his left and 4 on his right there were in a standing position many dust particles were there and a unique painting was painted on the wall so he goes to it and examines it when he felt a little headache.
New: what are these paintings? Oh wait I know these kind of paintings are known as morals. The warriors of the mute emperor must have left them here but why?
Suddenly a loud bang was heard . He saw a coffin's cover fell and created that noise so he went to see.
New: holy fuck what was that?
He sees a paper guard.
New: so the story was real and the warrior too.
He tries to touch it but it suddenly opened its eyes and New runs for his life as the warrior tries to harm him by a spear.

( imagine this is the spear but it is as big as half of the body of the warrior)

He runs outside and the guard follows him.
Suddenly in the other side of path he sees his Tay.
New: Tay what are you doing here?
Tay: Newwie come I have found a exit for you.
But even before Newwie can reach Tay the guard kills Tay with his spear. New freezes at his spot. It's like he killed Tay himself.

Author::
I know all of you maybe cursing me . So did Tay really is dead. I don't know let's see. 😁