ARE YOU REAL MY LOVE❤️💔

New: That Motherfu*ker .
Yibo: come on let's go see how are the omegas are doing.
Knot: ok we Alphas will go and check the omegas and you guys go to the library to check a book called "THE BOOK OF GODS". I think it's the right time to open it.

Everyone nods at his words . All the Alphas went to check the injured where as the others went to search the book. It is a ancient library that the Pack Elders built it. (Now everyone here the elders I meant is the pack's ancestors ok not Kao and others so please don't get confused ). There are so many books here that you need at least 2 decades to complete it. Everyone reached the library as it was at the back of the pack , they went different ways to find the particular book"The book of god's". When New went to certain shelf he felt a sudden pain in his head . There was a mantra chanting in ears that when he chanted a book came to him by flying and sat on his hands. He called everyone and asked them to come to living room. After everyone settled the Alphas also came and New said to them that how he got the book and now it was time to open the book.

Kao: open the book Newwie.
New nods and opens and everyone gasps except Newwie .
New: what happened?
Kao: Nothing baby But can you read it.
New nods.
New: yes I can wait there is this page number 132 it is about Amber . I will read this.

New goes to page number 132 and starts reading.

New: The Angel Amber was created by gods to end the bad things that was roaming around the earth. God gave powers to Amber only to finish the bad people who were misusing their own power and bully other people. Amber was sent to earth and everything was good for a few days. Suddenly Amber started punishing who were bad but also the people who were against him. He made his own rules and kingdom and soldiers too. He punished everyone who did not follow his rules. He fell in love with a woman one day that broke his by not accepting him cause she didn't feel love in him. So one day he raped her . At this point gods were very angry at this point. They knew it was impossible to kill Amber just like that so they made a powerful sword by the most powerful 4 powers Earth, Water, Fire and Air but after building the sword there the god of Water did a small mistake and the sword hid itself . It says that the descendant of water god can take it out. The gods had once attacked Amber and trapped him inside of a tomb but he escaped and started ruling the gods but 21 years ago he is now trapped again but his power is still in contact. And if you want to kill him you need to find the sword where it all started with the help of that special book.

Everyone is now confused.
Kao: which book is it?
New: your book mama .
Kao: mine . But why mine.
New: because even you are also the descendant of the water god you remember Mama.
Kao and the others nodded now.
Win: P can you read the book.
New: Yes Winnie I just read. Why?
Win: because when you opened the book there were no letters to read.
Now New is more confused cause he definitely can read it.
???: Because he is the one who is the chosen one.

Author::
So guys how was it. Actually some had doubts so I'm here to clarify them .
1. Is Kao power water or other?
Kao's power is water. He is the descendant of the Water god . And I don't others power so I remember it and I will post ok. Bye bye.

By the way can you all guess who's voice that was.