THE END FIGHT👹👹

WITH REAL NEWWIE::
Newwie fixed the recording device by his amazing skills and now he is listening to it.
After listening to it.
New: so I was absolutely right this is the same thunder that I brought at the river and this was the same one that came when I was going to that door. It says that the descendant of water god can bring the princess back by the lightning and a specific thunder sound. Well let's try.

New gets up, and with his power he brings a big lightning that straight came from the sky breaking the ceiling and goes right through the coffin and just disappears.
Newwie: now its time for the thunder.
Again he brings the specific thunder but nothing happens.
Newwie: what the hell? I just used my power and nothing happened.

Suddenly the coffin starts to shake and Newwie gets back for his own safety. After a few seconds it stops to shake but suddenly the coffin is broken into tiny pieces and there the princess was standing, not in a real princess form but a monster.

New: wait this guy only wrote how to awake her but didn't write how to kill her , now what the fuck should I do?

The monster sees that it was awakened by a human and it was Newwie standing a bit far and talking to himself. So it launches it fist to him to punch him but Newwie made water ropes and tied its hands.
New: see Ms princess apparently I am the descendant of the water or the thunder god cause both are same , so let me peacefully take the sword ok and we will surely not gonna meet. So do you like the deal?

The monster just growls and rips of the ropes and Newwie gets down of the ship and starts running around the room to find anything about the monster. As he was going in circles he gets nearer to the walls of the room and he sees some paintings drawn or carved on them. He pauses at a particular painting and below of that something was written.

New: wait something is written here it says that a light from the mirror causes death. Now what the fuck does this means?
The monster catches up to Newwie and growls and Newwie sees that it was getting closer so he made water balls to distract it and threw at the monster.
New: So this means I need a mirror and I need light which reflects to the monster and the lights Ray will kill it.
So he made a big water mirror in front of him and he brought a big lightning for light which caused its rays to reflect on the mirror and it reflected back to the monster . Soon the monster started screaming because of the pain and soon it was turned into ashes. And suddenly the ashes turned into a beautiful blue sword.